~°•6•°~

Jeongin closed the door behind him and waited for a car to stop in front of him.
It was cold outside and the wind was strong.
While Jeongin was in between his thoughts a car parked near him and he was taken aback to the real world.

"Ah you–"
Jeongin stopped when he saw a strange man coming his way.
He was well-dressed and had a black mask on.

He came closer to Jeongin who was scared that something bad could happen, but the man tapped on his shoulder and smiled with his eyes
"Sorry do you by any chance know where this number is?"
The man showed Jeongin his phone.

"O-Oh...why?"

"Oh, I am the CEO of the Bang company, Chan, I am here to return something to Kim Seungmin"
Chan pulled down his mask and showed the biggest and brightest smile to Jeongin
"so? Can you help?"

"Oh y-yeah he lives there"
Jeongin pointed at the apartment door.

"Thank you so much, bye"
Chan smiled and walked off.

Jeongin turned around and saw a black car that was stopping than the back window went down and a kid started to wave at Jeongin "HEY!!! COME COME!! THE CHICKEN WILL FLY AWAY!!"
Byul yelled out, making Jeongin run toward the car.

"Hello Byul"
they gave each other's a high five.

"Come in the front sit"
Hyunin said with his arm out of the window.

Jeongin went to the other side of the car jumping happily, he opened the door and got in.
The car smelled like fresh new leather and cookies, and it was warm inside.

"Hey hey put the belt on! You will die if you don't"
Byul said from the backseat with a proud face on and pointing at his belt.

"Byul how many times did I tell you? You don't die immediately, it's for safety"
Hyunjin shook his head and sighed with a smile.

Jeongin put on the seatbelt and they drove off.
It was a silent ride with only Byul humming to some songs in a really cute way, tilting his head on a side and then on the other.

"Hey Jeongin, right?"
Hyunjin said with his eyes fixed on the road.
"Y-Yes?"
'Why did I even stutter?! It's so embarrassing...'

"Do you know how to drive?"

"Oh yes sir! I know it"

"Ok then sometimes you can get the car and go pick Byul up at school"
Hyunjin said looking for a parking spot.
"Huh? B-But for sure you need it to go to work"

"I have other two cars, and this is the cheapest one so I will give you this–"
Hyunjin tried to find the gear shift knob but grabbed onto Jeongin's thigh making him jump at the sudden action
"U-Um sorry"
Hyunjin said looking away from Jeongin's thigh.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DANG IT I WANT THOSE BIG HANDS TO CHOKE ME NOW!!'

"I-It's ok r-really nothing is wrong" Jeongin gave Hyunjin a bright smile showing off his dimples.
There was a spark between the two...

"DAAAAAD I WANT THE CHICKEN!!!"

——————

They were currently sitting at a table, Hyunjin with Byul next to him, and Jeongin was sitting right in front of them.

"Dada dada say Ahh"
Byul said opening his mouth and trying to give his father a piece of chicken.
"Byul honey, you eat it, thanks but no"
Hyunjin refused and kept on eating his food.

Byul had s pout on his face and he looked sad so
"Byul"
Jeongin called the little boy gently "ahhh"
Jeongin opened his mouth and Byul gave him the fried chicken.

"Is it good pretty sir?"
Byul said with a smile on, and
Jeongin nodded.
"Byul, he has a name"
Hyunjin sounded cold.

"N-No it's ok he can call me–"

"He is old enough to call you by your name Jeongin"
Hyunjin looked up at Jeongin with no expression.
Jeongin didn't have the power to talk to him and looked down, hiding his hands between his legs.

"Dada is bad! Made Innie sad!!" Byul went down from his sit and went to hug Jeongin and glared at his father with angry eyes.

"N-No Byul I-it's ok"
Jeongin looked down at him and smiled, picking him up and sitting him down on his lap.
"Dada bad"
Byul said hugging Jeongin's neck.

——————

After eating in an awkward silence they got up, and Jeongin went to pay
"Hey, where do you think you are going?" 
Hyunjin looked at him.

"I-I was going to pay–"

"No, you are the guest so I pay" Hyunjin got up and went to pay.

'Damn it, he is so cold but such a gentleman. The last time I went on a "date" I was the one who needed to pay even if I wasn't the one who invited him'

Jeongin sighed and heard little snores. He looked down and saw Byul sleeping, still hugging his neck and with a hand still in Jeongin's hair.

"Come on let's go, I'll take you back home"
Hyunjin came back fixing his tie.
"Hmmm...hehe...I don't think it's a good idea...better if you drive me to my friend's house"

"Ok so where?"
Hyunjin asked and Jeongin told him the address
"you know Jisung?"

"Yeah...why?"

"Because sometimes I ask him to take care of Byul. Anyways he is not home he went to his parent's house with his "HUSBAND""

"Oh...ok then–"

"You can sleep with us. I mean in our house. We have more than two bedrooms so you can get one, and that from now on will be your bedroom when you will come over"