~°•10•°~

[HEY HEY HEY!
please listen to the song up here 👆🏻
It means nothing with the chapter but I personally love it]

Jeongin started to work as the personal babysitter of the Hwang family, and of the little four years old kid Byul.

Hyunjin wasn't feeling the best, so he stayed at home and worked in his personal office in the house, doing online meetings and working on some old papers he brought home the week before.

Byul was in the playing room upstairs, playing with Jeongin with costumes and stuffed animals.

"WRAAAA!"
Byul followed Jeongin around the room, making loud stomping noises and making his hands look like they were claws.

"Oh no he wants to eat me!"
Jeongin was trying not to laugh at how cute Byul looked in the red dragon costume
"help me!"

All of a sudden the door opened, revealing a tired Hyunjin standing there
"What are you two doing?"
He smiled softly.

'Hmmmm maybe if I....'

"Oh that dragon wants to eat me" Jeongin said pouting and hiding behind Hyunjin and gripping his hands on Hyunjin's biceps "please help me prince Hyunjin" Jeongin grinned behind Hyunjin's back, still holding onto him.

"Uh..."
Hyunjin didn't know what to do or say.

"Come on dad don't mess this up!"

Hyunjin thought for a moment and glanced back at Jeongin
"Don't worry princess"
Hyunjin held Jeongin by the waist
"I will save you"
then he sat down and started to tickle Byul.

"HAHAHAHA! NOOOOO"

"Now I'm the one who will eat you!" Hyunjin pulled Byul into a hug and started to fake bite him, making the little boy giggle.

Byul fall on the gourd and closed his eyes sticking his tongue out
"I'm dead"

"Now you are safe my princess" Hyunjin got up and went to Jeongin and hugged his waist with one arm.

"Aren't you two going to kiss?"
Byul looked up still on the ground.

"HUH?!"
Jeongin started to panic, with his ears turning red. Hyunjin too was panicking a little, and then he looked at Jeongin, who had his head low and started to touch his own earlobe.

"On the nose is ok?"
Hyunjin asked looking at his son still on the floor.

"Noice"

Hyunjin turned Jeongin around and made him face him. He placed both his hands on his cheeks and squeezed his face and missed Jeongin on the nose.

"w-w-what..."
Jeongin whispered and blushed.

Someone knock on the door frame, and they all turned around, to see the maid standing there
"I-I just wanted to say that it's time for a nap"

"Thank you a lot"
Hyunjin smiled at the maid and then looked at Byul
"Byul honey go to bed then when you'll wake up, we can go eat ice cream ok?"
Hyunjin squatted down and played with his son's cheeks.

"YAY! Thanks dad!"
Byul jumped on his father making him fall on his back.

---~°•☆•°~---

It was 7 PM and Byul still didn't wake up, so Hyunjin thought of going out and buy some ice cream for him.

"Hey Jeongin"

"Y-Yes?!"
Jeongin quickly looked up at Hyunjin who was putting his coat on.

"Do you want to come with me and get Byul some ice cream?"