~°•15•°~

[I am so sorry for who is here for some of that Minsung smut that I am doing, but–
I stopped mid-way T-T
This is a normal Hyunin chapter]

~♡~

Jeongin was running after Byul, roaring, and stomping on the wooden floor
"ROAR!! I will turn you into a fried chicken if you don't tell me where you hid my gold!"

"No!! That's mine!!"
Byul turned around and stuck his tongue out.

"How dare you!!"
Jeongin picked up Byul and started tickling his bare feet.

"DAAAAAD!! INNIE IS BULLYING ME!"

Hyunjin exited angrily from his big studio slamming the door
"Byul! Stop screaming! I am working here! If you don't stop screaming immediately I will take your iPad away!"

"B-But..."
Byul pouted and sat down on Jeongin's lap and hugged his neck, sobbing on his shoulder.

"No buts little guy! You got what I said right?"
Hyunjin said sternly, and Byul nodded still crying on Jeongin "Good"
Hyunjin went back to his studio, mad.

Jeongin stroked Byul's hair, trying to calm him down and make him stop crying
"Shh Byul it's ok, your father is just too busy these days"

"B-But I didn't do a-anything wrong..."

"Hmm...why don't we make a cake for your father?"

"YES!!"
Byul covered his mouth then he whispered
"yesss"

Jeongin knocked on Hyunjin's studio door, and not long after he came to open it.
When Hyunjin saw Jeongin, already blushing only at the sight of the older, he gave him a soft smile and a little chuckle
"What is it?"

"U-Umm...m-me and Byul are going out a m-moment"

"Why?"

"W-We need to buy something!"

"Ok but first come in a second..." Hyunjin pulled Jeongin into the room and closed the door behind the younger. He slammed Jeongin onto the wall and pinned his hands on top of his hands with one hand and placed his forehead on Jeongin's one.

'We are...so close...'

Jeongin tried to stare into Hyunjin's eyes but was distracted by the derision licking his lips...

'W-Why I feel so hot...it's not even summer yet...'
Jeongin started blushing even more, his legs were trembling and getting weak second by second...he felt like he was going to fall to the ground at any moment.

"Oh Jeongin look at you"
Hyunjin caressed Jeongin's thigh, ass, and then slipped his hand under his shirt and started touching him
"I am barely touching you and look at you~"

"S-Sorry my body is sensitive..."
Jeongin kept on staring at Hyunjin's lips, following with his gaze each movement.

"Ok, anyways I allow you to go out with Byul and do whatever you want for the rest of the day" Hyunjin smirked, and Jeongin immediately knew that there was a 'but' that needed to come...
"But you have to sleep with me tonight"