pro - lo - gue

45 minutes away from town, we decided to go to the biggest park in the city. "let's start," still having my brown eyes stuck to him, he walked past me and put his hands firmly around my waist which was so uncalled for.

he was currently hugging me from behind which felt so great and his head was sitting on my shoulder.

i was lost at first but when he kissed my cheek while he swayed our bodies together, i noticed we were situated deep in the park where there was no one around, just the two of us. "look at the camera, sweetie." he purred as he made me hold a rose that got for me at the flower shop earlier today.

i looked straight ahead in the lens of the camera, his hot breath on the crook of my neck, the bees were buzzing and the birds chirping. it smelt like his wonderful but strong cologne with a mixture of the various flowers around us. willow and cherry blossom trees everywhere, the sun wasn't shining as bright but it was still humid and hot. mother nature sure does do a great job, this park was perfect.

i heard the camera click, indicating the photo was taken but we still stood there for a couple of minutes. i was still staring at the camera that was set between two large branches of a cherry blossom tree, it wasn't that high but not too low. he said it was the perfect spot to take a picture of us because he wasn't only trying just to focus the picture on us, but what was surrounding us and i understood him, the view was breathtaking.

he broke the moment of silence by saying, "my very own yoko." confused at first, then i realized he was talking about me.

my very own john.

happy valentine's day. enjoy your day with your loved one's.