silky like satin, soft like cashmere

"and what makes you say that?"

he lowered his book to look at me and answered, "well because if we did, things wouldn't go so well."

i looked down at my necklace and played with it as i frowned. we were discussing if we can have children soon. he denied because of many reasons, i wanted to beg and plead him so he can change his mind but i decided to fight it off because if not, he gets frustrated easily and we'll get into a big argument for nothing.

"we should wait, hmm... maybe a year or two." he stated, not keeping his eyes off his book.

i rolled my eyes, "you always say that." i shift my body around while the bed squeaked underneath us.

this is true. he's been saying that for about three years straight, ever since i brought it up and i understand very well that sometimes life doesn't plan the way we want to and things happen but he keeps on bringing up the same excuse every year.

"don't start yoko, please baby." he sighed loudly as he closed his book whilst he rubbed his temple out of frustration. my heart sank and i closed my eyes, i felt a sudden dwelt inside me and i had a sudden urge to apologize, "i'm sorry."

there was a silence for a few minutes, he didn't respond. i decided to look at my right, and he laid there staring at the ceiling then he caught my attention and looked at me straight in the eye.

i could tell how exhausted and tired he was just by staring at his almond shaped eyes. he shot me a reassuring smile and stroked my cheek.

i was thinking of how soft his skin was. it feels silky like satin and soft like cashmere, his deep caramel skin could be something i could touch for the longest. he pulled me closer to him, feeling his warmth and groin on my butt. "it's okay baby, i understand and i'm sorry too." he reached for my hand and intertwined his with mine as a lock of his curls was gently touching my forehead.

i stared at him with such lust and desire in my eyes, i wanted him right now. i began hugging his cheeks with own two hands and i slowly locked my lips into his.

next thing i knew, we were both naked and under the sheets as his grunts and low moans filled in my ears.