part nine

[an; guess who's back!!?! hahah I missed everyone of you!! enjoy this chapter]

Soonyoung finally slowly woke up and opens his eyes, he looked around and he was still in the room. he didn't remember anything at all, he felt a pair of arms around his waist and slowly looked to the other side of the bed. and his eyes got wider as he who it was.

He tried to remove Wonwoo's arms but failed as he wasn't strong enough, Wonwoo then slowly woke up. Wonwoo slowly sat up and smirked at Soonyoung.

"you enjoyed last night" Wonwoo said as he looked at Soonyoung

Soonyoung then stood up and went to the bathroom, and before he went in he showed Wonwoo his middle finger. Wonwoo just chuckled and stood up and called someone.

"yes, we met up again..."

"just find all the information I need"

"good, thank you" Wonwoo said as he enden the call

Wonwoo stood up and went to the bathroom door and knocked on the door.

"come down afterwards and eat breakfast with me" Wonwoo said

"and if I don't?" Soonyoung asked

"then you will not see your friend for some time" Wonwoo said as he threaten Soonyoung using Chan

"Fine..."Soonyoung answer

Wonwoo walked out and to his room to get ready for the day, Wonwoo decided to take Soonyoung out again later today. Wonwoo needed Soonyoung trust before doing anything more.

he opens his room and walked in, he walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. He stripped down his clothes and saw the wound he got yesterday, he didn't think more and hoped in the shower.

Soonyoung walked down to the kitchen and saw all the food on the table, he looked around and saw the maids who prepared for the breakfast

Soonyoung walked down to the kitchen and saw all the food on the table, he looked around and saw the maids who prepared for the breakfast. this one made looked like she was about to cry, and it Soonyoung was about to aske if she's okay.

"ah sit down" Soonyoung heard Wonwoo's voice and all the maids and bodyguards were gone in a blink of an eye.

Soonyoung sat down and waited for Wonwoo to sit down too, Soonyoung still felt guilty because of the wound Wonwoo got yesterday . the clock was already 4 pm.

"we are going out again"

"w-what?!" Soonyoung said as he looked straight at Wonwoo

"yes, I want to talk to you about something" Wonwoo said

"then just tell me now"

"no."

Soonyoung didn't talk anymore at all, they both ate breakfast in silence and Soonyoung mined his own business. Soonyoung then walked back to his room with two bodyguards behind him as if Wonwoo thought that he would try to do something.