part three

Soonyoung woke up and the first thing he saw was the ceiling, he let out a big sigh and then he heard a voice.

"Good Morning"

Soonyoung sat up and covered himself with the blanket, he just glared at Wonwoo who was sitting at the couch and was looking at Soonyoung.

"Seungcheol will come with breakfast soon"

"Why are you keeping me here?!" Soonyoung asked

Wonwoo then stood up and smirked

"Ha, you really think you will get away with what you did at the club?" Wonwoo said as he walked to the bed

Soonyoung then stood up still with the blanket covering him, Wonwoo looked at Soonyoung who looked scared.

"Are you scared?" Wonwoo asked

"S-stay away from me!" Soonyoung shouted

Then Seungcheol came in with breakfast, he looked at Wonwoo and nodded his head. Wonwoo than had the chance to grip Soonyoung's arm, Soonyoung whine in pain as he got dragged to the couch. He tried to fight but he was so light that he just got dragged.

"Let me go!" Soonyoung said as he got pushed down to the couch

Seungcheol was still in the room observing the two, Wonwoo looked back at Seungcheol signaling him that he can leave. He then brought his eyes back at Soonyoung who was still in his underwear, he felt uncomfortable as Wonwoo was eyeing him up and down.

"You didn't eat anything last night....eat now," Wonwoo said but to Soonyoung it heard more like a command

Soonyoung looked away and saw that the door was a little open, he then thought that he could escape if he did what Wonwoo said. He took up a slice of bread and took a bite, as he took the bite Wonwoo was watching him. Soonyoung wiggles a little bit to the side so he could run shorter.

"You know...you are the first one I actually have brought to my house," Wonwoo said

Soonyoung looked back

(Pfftt! As I care?!) Soonyoung thought

Wonwoo stood up and walked to the mirror to fix his hair, he then smirked. Wonwoo knew that he Soonyoung was thinking of running out of the door, he will let him try.

"You can try and escape, just know that I have bodyguards everywhere"

Soonyoung then stood up and ran for the door, he looked around and saw no one so he ran to the stairs and down as fast as he could. Wonwoo who was still in the room walked slowly out as he saw Soonyoung trying to find a way out.

Soonyoung then saw the door and ran to it, but got stopped by a bodyguard who lifted him up. And then put Soonyoung down on a chair, Wonwoo slowly walked down the stairs as he whistles and all the bodyguards, maids and butlers came as fast as they could.

Wonwoo then took out his gun and smiled as he walked the last steps, he then looked at Soonyoung who sat at the chair in front of everybody. Wonwoo smirked and bent down to be on the same height as Soonyoung.

"You know, I really don't appreciate it when you try to escape," Wonwoo said as he brushed some hairs strands from Soonyoung's face

"....and do you know what's gonna happen whenever you try to escape?"

Before everyone knew it, Wonwoo had fired the gun and shot one of his maids. The girl slowly falls down as blood was dripping down, Soonyoung looked at Wonwoo terrified and he could still hear the gunshot. Soonyoung looked at the girl and everyone, no one was helping her and everyone was just standing there without making a sound.

"W-what did you do that for?!" Soonyoung asked as he was stressed

"Huh? Oh? You didn't get did you?" Wonwoo said as he signaled some butlers to clean up

"Let me explain better.......whenever you try to escape, it will cost a life......so if don't want to see this happen again, then do what you are told to do and don't disobey me," Wonwoo said as he took Soonyoung wrist to go up to the bedroom again.

"D-don't touch me!!" Soonyoung shouts

.... Wonwoo just ignored Soonyoung

"Just let me go!!"

"Keep silent or I will not hesitate to fire the gun again!" Wonwoo said harshly as he points the gun down and was ready to kill again

Soonyoung gulped down and saw downstairs to see all terrified, he slowly nodded at the statement and Wonwoo walked up again still gripping Soonyoung's wrist. Soonyoung didn't fight anymore as he was afraid of the same thing happening again.

They walked back to the room and Wonwoo pushed Soonyoung on the bed and went back to the door and locked it, he then turned around and smirked.

"Shall we eat then?" Wonwoo said as he sat down on the sofa

Soonyoung listened and went to the table, he looked at Wonwoo who was silently eating. Soonyoung knew he has to make a better plan, he just has to behave. Wonwoo looked at Soonyoung and smiled

"So...tell me about yourself...."

Soonyoung eyes looked up to Wonwoo

"Ehh... I...I worked at the bar and yea..." Soonyoung answers

"And why did you try to poison me?"

"I-I..."

"You know who I am right?! I could literally kill you at any moment, but I choose not to because you have my interest" Wonwoo said

Soonyoung just stayed silent as he listened to what Wonwoo said.

(What did he mean by that I have his interest?) Soonyoung thought

"Well...I will be leaving I have a meeting. And remember to behave, I have cameras in the room" Wonwoo said as he stood up and walked out, not forgetting to lock the door.

Soonyoung was still shocked by what happens downstairs and he just sat on the sofa, he looked around the room and saw the cameras. He decided to show the middle finger to the camera and went back to eat.

— • —

"Find the information about him!" Wonwoo shouts as the men were now on their work

"Sir, you have been searching for this guy for years! Are you sure he isn't dead?"

"I'm sure he is alive, he will not get away for what he did!" Wonwoo answers as he lights the cigarette

Wonwoo looked back at the files and was searching for some clues, he has been working on this for years and still no clue. Then the phone rang.

"Hey mom" Wonwoo smiled as he heard his mother voice

"How are you, darling?"

"I'm fine and u?"

"I'm good"

"What about dad?"

"The usual, visit us sometime okay?" His mom said

"I will...tell dad I love him"

"I will and son?"

"Yes?"

"Be careful! We know you have been working ever since your dad left the position, so just be careful okay?"

"Yes, mom I will, I love you!"

And the call ended...

————————
[ an: vote and comment! So how will Soonyoung escape and what's Wonwoo searching for? Well, stay tuned. See y'all in the next chapter! ]