part twenty-five (finale)

"come with me" Wonwoo said as he dragged Soonyoung to the room where the painting of her was hanging, the servants and bodyguards were curious about them and all of them looked at them from their corner of their eye.

Wonwoo stops in front of the door and looked directly into Soonyoung's eyes, "you wants my answer, dont you?" Wonwoo said as he opens the door and steps in, and comes out again.

Wonwoo had the painting in his hands and ten walked downstairs again followed by Soonyoung who was confused at the man in front of him. Wonwoo then steps out to the backyard and before Soonyoung knew it, Wonwoo had slammed the painting of his late wife.

"don't!" Soonyoung shouts but it was too late, Soonyoung didn't know what to do so he just stood there as Wonwoo destroyed the painting.

"why?...why did you do that for?" Soonyoung asked as he was still in shock after wha Wonwoo just did."because..." Wonwoo said slowly but stopped and looked at Soonyoung.

he then grabs Soonyoung and snatched him into his arms, he then kissed Soonyoung. the kiss was rough and long, but full of passion. Wonwoo's lips devoured Soonyoung's lips as if it was their last day on earth.

it wasn't long before Soonyoung kissed him back, the sweetness of their tongue. Wonwoo haven't kissed Soonyoung in a long time and he was satisfy with the kiss, he then slowly pulled away.

Soonyoung's body felt weak again just after Wonwoo had pulled away from him, and Wonwoo was quick to support Soonyoung's body. with a firm motion Wonwoo lifts Soonyoung's chin up.

"because, Kwon Soonyoung, I love you. only you" Wonwoo said as he gave Soonyoung a peck on the lips

"you stole my heart from the beginning, the heart I used to close but when you came into my life, my life turned upside down, yes I loved my wife, but after all these months with you...the feelings is gone. you changed me, and dont you dare to say that your just a substitute for her"

Soonyoung's cheeks turned red and tried not to get more red, they were in an open space and he could feel that the servants and the bodyguards were watching them.

Wonwoo didn't care that they were looking, he just smirked at how Soonyoung was all red now, "So? what's your answer? dont try to run away or start an argument with me..I know you love me too" Wonwoo said as he smirked

"and where did you get that from" Sooyoung said

"well... I heard you at the hospital, when you were unconscious, you repeatedly said my name and I love you" Wonwoo said as he smirked more and Soonyoung blushed.

"just say that you love me" Wonwoo said as he leaned in and his lips was on Soonyoung's lips, Wonwoo then bit Soonyoung's lip softly and Soonyoung accidentally left a soft moan. Wonwoo pulled away and smirked.

"fuck, yes! okay. I love you. happy?!" Soonyoung said as he hurried his red cheeks in the crock of Wonwoo's neck, Wonwoo just smiled as he hugged him closer.

the servants and bodyguards around them just smiled in amazement, how could their cold hearted boss be this new man?

Soonyoung had woken up in the middle of the night because he needed to drink, he slowly stood up carefully trying not to wake his son and husband up. he took a quick look at both of them before he goes to the kitchen. Soonyoung were finally happy, who would have thought that he would end up with the man he hated the most?