Chapter 16 | Elsa, I love you

Jack P.O.V.

It started snowing, lightly. Elsa, wake up...
Suddenly, her eyes started to flutter open.

Elsa P.O.V.

I opened my eyes. "Elsa, Elsa! Are you ok?" Jack asked, his tone of voice filled with worry. "Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you for saving me." I reply. I hug him tightly, I don't want to let go.

Then, I kiss him (because I felt like it 😏 and also he deserved it). He kisses me back and hugs me. Everything felt perfect. The kiss, his touch, the winter scene, everything! The snow felt good on my bare skin.

But, what if this ended the way it did with Tadashi? I didn't even know if he even had a girlfriend! I pulled away, worried. I could see the sadness in his eyes but he took me back to my dorm.

He tucked me into my bed and said "Good night, sweet dreams." I thanked him and wished the same to him. My bed engulfed me into a deep sleep.

Jack P.O.V.

Elsa looked so peaceful, just sleeping there. Also so fragile. I wonder why she pulled away from that perfect kiss. She looked worried, I saw deep in her eyes. But why?
I started talking. She probably wouldn't hear me but, oh well.

"Elsa, I love you. I am those popular boys, the ones that 'fall in love with lots of girls'. Well actually, not really. I am a playboy, I play around with a lot of girls' hearts, but I won't with yours."

I take a deep breath and carry on.

"Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I fell in love. Not any love, but true love. I am single and I would love you to be mine. You probably hate me or already have a boyfriend so I will let you be."

I kissed her forehead and a tear escaped from my eye. I must admit I was mean at the start and I did avoid her.

"I love you my snowflake." I whispered the last part. I wasn't going to leave Elsa's side.

Little did he know that someone was listening outside the door...

Hello my fabulous reader! Hope your having a fantasic day/evening!

Comment who you think the nosy person was! They are NOT a new character.

See you in the next chappie!

:>