Drishti know evil plan of lavanya

Next Morning .

Drishti got a message from vinay.

Drishti please came office actually I didnt find that file where are details of bali so please came soon.

DRI replied: k

Drishti getup and ready and she goes office and find file and she just go for give file to vinay when her foot hitt a corner of table and file is fall from her hand and all papers are laying on floor , she feel pain and she bend down and start to collect all papers when she saw a pic....... It pic of lavanya only lavanya she doesn't give importance and she getup and goes to vinay.

V: thanx drishti.
D: its okey she gave him file but the pic still in her hand she goes to mandir.
Divya: Di listen.
DRI: Hain.
Divya: anjaan KO bulake ik plan banana chahiye taaki uss P Ka E hojayein.
DRI: hain divi lekin divi abhitak hamare pass teen ratno ki jankari nahi hai haina.
Divi: Di app kisi tarah shergill mension mein ajayein toh.....
DRI: divi wahaan anne keliye wajah honi chahiye Jo hai nahi...and divya phone ranged.
Divi: Di main chalti hoon byee shekhar bularaha hai.
DRI: hmm.

Divya went.
DRI joint her hand and she notice she take lavanya pic a long time she thinks to give it to rakshit and she goes in mandir and place the pic on side and a flower fall in a but when flower fall on pic then the pic came in real color..........................

Ruka zara sabar karo............. ✋

Sochte raho kya ayya hoga 😝😝.

Precap: nahi batana hai.