Drijaan Romance

Dri: but tum toh udhsakte ho toh rastaa?
Anj: yeh p ka jaal hai isiliyi hum rasta dhundenge bahaar jaane ka nahi uss gufaa ka jahan woh sword hai and jisse p marsakti hai.
Dri: okey!

They were walking but they are wet cuz of rain....drishti is shivering and Cant able to walk.....anjaan urf rakshit is notice it so he saw a small house with the made of some grass, wood .
Anj: drishti chlo wahaan rukte hai kuch time.
Dri: hmm.

They were goes inside it.
Dri: I hope shivya is fine.
Anj: they are fine .
Drishti is sitting down but she is shivering....so she standup and walking.

Anj: drishti tum......nd she saw she is near window and close her eyes and feel the rain drops on her heart like she enjoy it.
Anj I mean rakshit is lost in her......her wet figure......her wet lips.

He slowly slowly goes near and back hugged her his hands wrapped her waist..and his chin on her shoulder....drishti heart skipped....she is feel pleasure....she feel its a rakshit....he starts nuzzling on her crock of neck nd drishti caress his hairs....he made her turn nd he kissing, sucking  her neck she is mouning nd he look into her eyes who were still closed.......he leaned for kiss nd she also respond with same passion they kissed each other pouring love its a slow passionate kiss...........they broke kiss nd rakshit is going for second Kiss but suddenly drishti open her eyes nd saw he is anjaan not rakshit ( USS bechari ko thodi pata hai)
She pushed him .
Dri: main.....main.....kaise tumhe main......Mr.shergill KO dhokha nahi desakti main kaise....  .sorry Mr.shergill....I don't do it purposely.
Anj: drishti relax.
Dri: chup! She said while having tears and in anger shetup just shetup how dare you?

Precap: drishti knows the truth.