Fairy Tail

15 years have passed since I was created into a monster. Over these years I learned how to control my powers. I can now unleash my death powers on will. On the way I in countered a Dragon. Which I thought were just a fantasy. He spoke to me and told me his name, I believe it was Igneel. He spoke fondly about this boy named Natsu. He said if I ever find him to tell him something. We spoke for a while then he left. Later on my path I found a companion. She is a small Little kitty that can fly. Her name is Bee but even though she is adorable she is sassy and loyal. She is a carmal color with a brown spot around her left eye. Which is ironic because my left eye is red due to the experiment i was in. We would stop at towns and ask if there was any dark guilds around. Bee and I successfully took down five dark guilds. Which I am proud of. Once we were on tail of the dark wizard Zeref but only to find a dead end. To get money in the towns we stop at we complete tasks for the civilians. It is a good enough pay for food and  shelter.

        Today however we were just waking in the woods. I was wearing my signature outfit. I had a black and red vest on and tight knee high shorts. I also had a "gun", which was fake, so I people wont take advantage of me. I also wore a red scarf and my black sandals. So all red and black like my eyes. Bee wore her usual outfit a flowey dark purple dress with a black bow on her head. I'm carrying my backpack full of food, water and etc.

" So where are we headed today?" I ask the cat causally. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you she can talk.

"Magnolia. I heard there was a very strong guild there." She spoke. What is it with her and guilds. I like to roam around the country but all she wants to do is find a guild and settle down in one town. Wheres the fun in that.

"Ugh. we don't need a guild." I complain.

" Come on Rose give it a rest. We need to settle down one way or another" She said and rolled her eyes. I sigh.

" But what about Zeref?" I ask hoping that we wont abandon my life goal. She sighs as well.

" That's a very unrealistic fantasy. But if you still want to do that I've heard these guild people ran into him so you might learn more." She says. And I smile.

" Yay thanks a bunch, Bee" I said with enthusiasm. She smiles lightly too. We continue our walk. "How much more longer?" I complain.

"I think three more towns." She spoke and I immediately groan. Its already almost night. Once we reach the next town we order a hotel. Bee packs in and I go get something to eat. Bee doesn't like to go out in public she is very shy around strangers. I walk into a nice bar and order some wings. Next to me is a really annoying pink haired boy, a pretty blonde, a half naked blue hair boy and a scary red haired woman. I quietly eat while the two boys fight then the red haired girl knocks their heads together.

" Gray, Natsu knock it off." She said and I immediately stiffen and speak under my breath.

"Natsu?" I say quietly. Its him! Pink hair bad temper hes the one Igneel was talking about! Before I was going to speak to him these two men came in. A tall and short fat men walked in. Dammit I thought I got rid of them. They'er from a dark guild. They make eye contact with me.

" ITS HER!" The fat one says. they walk up to me and I take my scarf off.

" Hate it when I leave trash around." I snarl at them. They glare at me and are about to beat me up but I take there heads and smash them together. I look at the bartender.

" These men are criminals. Call the authorities." I inform he nods and goes and gets the popo. I sit back down and Natsu and his friends come over.

" That was awesome." The blonde one says and I blush a little. "oh I forgot I'm Lucy." She says shakes my hand.

" I'm Rose." I tell them and smile.