Chapter 1

"Damnit"

"Even with all of us combined we're still no match against them" Izuku said planting his giant sword on the ground while trying to catch his breath.

"We still have to keep trying Izuku, we can't let our efforts go to waste" Ochako said trying to heal Izuku's wounds but failing as she had no energy left.

Behind Izuku and Ochako were the rest of the commandments all laying on the ground exhausted and beaten from their fight against the Supreme Deity and The Demon King.

"I expected this kind of behavior from Izuku, but even you Zeldris are going against your father?"

"I'm only doing this because Izuku and Ochako opened my eyes, why are we even fighting against each other? I'm tired of the same thing repeating over and over again"

"We are doing this to take over the world as the strongest race to exist" The Supreme Deity scoffed at his statement.

"We shouldn't fight against one another mother, we can just live in peace among the other races" Ochako said towards The Supreme Deity who didn't bat an eye at what her daughter had said.

"It's no use they wont listen to a single word we say. It's already over...we don't have enough stamina to even fight back anymore" Izuku said.

"We are tired of this betrayal, you either surrender now and follow our orders or face the consequences. It is your choice to decide." The Supreme Deity finally spoke.

"I'd rather die than become your puppet again" Izuku and Ochako said at the same time.

"Then you leave us no choice. You will be sealed away in Purgatory for 30,000 years in the real world" The Demon King said trying to make them surrender

Hearing this stroke fear into them all as a minute in the real world was a whole year inside Purgatory, that place was scarier than hell itself.

Even amongst this threat none of them went back to them, they had already made a choice and were ready to face whatever punishment.

"I take that silence as a no then?" The Demon King raised his hand and snapped his fingers making them all disappear in an instant.

Purgatory is a chaotic, endless, hellish realm where mutilated souls and predatory monsters seek prey, the air is scorching hot and freezing cold at the same time and the earth is toxic, together destroying the flesh and bone of the living; time is warped that a minute in the real world corresponds to a year in Purgatory. It is basically a universe separated from the mortal plane.

*Present Time*

"I just need you to push one more time Ma'am" A doctor said as a woman was currently giving birth to her last child.

After a hard push the last child finally came out. The Doctors were speechless at what had just occured, a woman had just given birth to ten children.

This woman was Inko Midoriya, wife of Hisashi Midoriya who was currently outside of the room sweating and waiting for any news as he had stayed there for 12 hours without receiving any information regarding his wife and her pregnancy.

A minute later a doctor finally came out of the room and notified him that his wife was okay and that he may enter the room.

He bursted through the room to see his wife sleeping soundly surrounded with 10 babies next to her.

Hisashi nearly fainted at what he was seeing, his wife had given birth to a lot of babies. He knew his mother in law wanted a lot of grandbabies but this was just too much.