Part 1

Luka's POV

She did trust me, I know she did. Why couldn't I fight the acuma, I knew she trusted me. I was the one who keeped asking for her secret. I was the reason our relationship faild. Maybe if I had trusted her more things would have worked out.

It was kinda hipocrital of me to ask her to trust me. I know I trust her, and it's ok to keep some secrets in relationships. She had a right to have her secret, and I keeped pushing for it. I should have been a better boyfriend. I should have showed I trusted her more.

This was the second time I got acumatized and hurt her. The first time I'm still not sure what I said. This time I remember it. She didn't want to tell me for a reason, and yet when I got acumatized I tried to force it out of other people. Maybe she shouldn't trust me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't sure when but I eventually feel asleep. It was now morning, I woke up to my alarm. Juls had already left, she was writing a song with Rose in the art room before school. I should probaly get ready, school's going to start soon.

I quickly got ready and began to bike to school. We weren't doing anything today, I don't think, so I'd have more time to just think. To think about how I could stop myself from being acumatized.

I tried to keep a clear head while I rode, because if I didn't stay at least somewhat focused it could be bad for other people. I mean it would be fine if it was just me.

I arrived at school and went to class. It went by really slowly and I wasn't able to think about anything. I just couldn't consintrate.

After school I just sat in the park to play my guitar. There wasn't really anyone I knew around, so I just played easy songs. Songs I learned when I first got my guitar. I had time to just think. I'd just sit here and think until I had to go home. I needed to find some way to not get acumatized again. I couldn't risk hurting her again.

I mean what did I expect in me and Marinette's relationship, I already knew she loved Adrien. Of course she and I weren't going to work. Still I loved her. I knew she would be happier with Adrien. She loved him, he was beautiful and kind and amazing they were perfect for each other. Mari deserves so much better than me.

(Word count 442 (sorry for the short chapter))