Part 6

Tomorrow we're going to practice for Kitty Section, so Rose spent the night. 

"Good morning!" Rose said sitting next to Juleka in the living room, as I walked through to get breakfast. "Good morning guys." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They watched movies in the living room while I meditated in my room. Waiting for everyone else to get here. Which didn't take that long. We waited a little longer to see if Adrien would be allowed to come too. I got a text from him that his father wasn't going to let him practice with us today, so we had to continue without him. I wish he could hang out with us more. 

We practiced and came up with amazing ideas for new songs. Everyone smiling as we decided on choreography.

Around the end, when we had finished and it was time for everyone to go home, Marinette showed up. She is the designer, so of course we invited her. I'm glad she came but I was still a little worried that a conversation with her would get a little awkward. It didn't though because she seemed to ignore me the entire time she was here. She talked to Rose about how the next design would look based the lyrics Rose wrote. 

Everything went really well. It would be better if Adrien had been allowed to come though. 

After everyone had left we went back to normal. Like before dad was here because he still was never home, like nothing changed. I'm slightly relived that nothing changed, but at the same time I feel bad for thinking that it might be better without dad here, like it was before. "Juleka, are you sure you're ok....with everything with dad?" I didn't want to make her think about it if she wasn't before. However at the same time I really wanted to see if she was ok, so we could help each other as a family.

"It's definitely different, it changes things to know who he is..but I think I'm ok." Juls replied with a small smile that I returned. We hugged before going back to the activity we wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later in the day I decided to go on a walk. Things seem a little bit better now. Now that it's been a little while and I've talked to some people, things don't feel as bad. Everything that happened is still in my thoughts and I can't stop thinking about things, but now I have things to look forward to. I still have an amazing family and the band and-

"Hey."

I turn around to see Chat perched on a fence smiling. I smile back "Hi" I took his hand as we once again ascended to the rooftop. The sun glistened off the windows of nearby buildings. The lighting reflected by in a mellowed and calm sun. It was beautiful even in the day. 

It was quite as we both just leaned there and looked at the view. It was nice to just be there, but even so I could hear a slight sadness in his melody. Something was still wrong and I wanted to help, but I was still scared of saying the wrong things. I didn't want to make anything worse on accident. "A-...are you ok?" There was a small silence. "Yeah, mostly" He looked down towards the street for a second. I place my hand on his and we smiled at each other. 

After we took our hands apart and stood with a little bit more of a gap between us. I blushed slightly, but it was probably not visible. 

Playing my guitar as we both leaned against the railing. "I can play keyboard, if you want to play together some time." He said. "Yeah that would be really nice." "cattastic." Playing music with some one could be so much more of a nice song than playing alone. Two people together can express to much more emotion. 

We went around the roof tops with beautiful and high views of the well known buildings in Paris. The sun sparkled in crystals of reflected light off the glass windows we walked by. 

While walking across the top of a large building my foot slipped. I began to fall, but he caught my hand. He pulled me back up to the building. We looked into each others eyes before continuing across the stories. 

We eventually made it back to the original building. "It's so nice, being here with you" I say looking out on top of the city. "Yeah, it's great."

But just as it was so peaceful one moment the next moment it wasn't. A crash so large we hear it across the city echoed of another acuma attack. He quickly helped me down the building before rushing off to save the city. However, just as he left he handed me a yellow rose. We said goodbye.

I looked down at the rose as I began to walk home. I glowed in the sunlight. Even though I could feel something more, it was probably best to keep it just a friendship. At least for now. It's definitely not a good idea to go and ruin another relationship. Either between him and Ladybug, or the friendship between me and him. Still though it just feels calm and lifting to be with him. 

I don't want to move on too quickly, but at the same time...I just don't want to end up hurting anyone's feelings. Not again. 

I'll wait to see how he feels.

(Word count 912)

Snow's note: Sorry for the really late update, I will try to be more consistent with this story. Also I'm having trouble matching the music to the feeling of the story, if any of you know a better way to search for songs your help is appreciated. Sorry for not updating this in a while.