Everyone

Percy P.O.V.
I woke up at 8:00 and every one was staring at me "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!" I yelled. Leo just smiled evilly and said "O I just said we are all going to play Truth or dare hehehehe" O great that game again. We sat in a circle I sat next to Annabeth and her sister Emma and of course I sat next to my sister Persilla and Bella. Thalia sat next to Jason and his twin sister Melissa and Piper. Clarisse sat with her sister Anita and Chris. Katie Sat next to Travis and Conner. Nico just sat near Persilla.

Annabeth P.O.V.
Emma truth are dare. "Dare"said Emma I whispered it to her. She understood. "Hey my dare is at night so Truth or dare mmmm..... Leo!" "Dare Leo screamed. "Go to your crush and go to Percy's closet and um do stuff" I said .He came over to Anita and took her hand she looked like she was about to faint But she was blushing to "HAHAHAHAHA" we all Laughed Clarisse glared at him. Piper started easedroping of course."Anita I like you a lot " "me to Leo but U no Clarisse right".Piper gleaned and told us Clarisse looked like she was going to kill Leo.

Emma P.O.V.
"Well then I'll go"."Thalia T or D" "Truth or maybe dare no truth no dare ya dare " "That took a long time Tals " "I dare U to put a bikini and go to the Apollo cabin and flirt with Will " "WHAT"Thalia and Nico yelled (Nico was Tals boyfriend) She got a bikini on an walked to the Apollo Cabin Conner and Travis brought the cameras of course. Tal walked up to Will and started flirting but I think he liked it. After he asked to join so we said "sure"

Thalia P.O.V.
"I will get you back !!!" "I'm like my sis just I'm scared of snakes not spiders"Emma yelled. "Annie T or D" "My name is Annabeth and dare!!!" "Okay I dare U to go I a tank of spiders" "WHAT!!!!!!!!" "You heard me go to the Hermes cabin and stand in a tank full of spiders for 10 mins" So we went to the H cabin and Annabeth screamed the whole time :(
(Yippe) Bella snickered. After Annabeth was still terrified so Piper had to Charmspeak Annabeth to stay calm.

Bella P.O.V.
After that show I started to laugh but Percy slapped me of course :( "T or D Conner" "DARE!!!!!!!" Wrong choice "I Dare you to stop doing Pranks 4 one YEAR ha!" "No no no no noooooooo I hate you !!!!!" Everyone laughed but Conner of course :P.

Chris P.O.V.
"T or D Clarisse " "Dare duh" "K O dare U to have a dance of with Emma if you win I will give you 20 no 30 drachmas"
"What but Emma is an amazing dancer she danced since she was 4" Clarisse complained. Clarisse is a horrible dancer .Emma laughed and said
"True" ( it is really true )"Emma do you exempt " "Oh yes"Emma laughed "let's do it at Dinner and no 1 knows you dance amazing ?" I asked "Oh ya "Emma replied. Later the bell rang for dinner. Conner spoke in the microphone saying"Miss Emma Chase will be going against Clarisse La rue in dance battle and Mr.D and Chiron are watching!!!!!and they are the judges too! Clarisse is first Travis put on So what . (She started or tried to do the worm then splits and she split her pants ha then a pirouette not really ) .Chiron looked horrified and Mr.D thew up. Emma's turn Chiron and Mr.d pleaded but Emma just shook here head. Travis put on stronger (She did a turn into a leap and then splits real splits like all the way down and than a front walk over then a kick then a double pirouette then done).Chiron and Mr.D and everyone in camp had there mouths open Chiron said "Emma" "Emily Case" of course Mr.D said that. "Emma Chase Mr.D Emma Chase"Chiron corrected "what ever" Mr.D said practically not paying attention.

Anita P.O.V.
After that performance I felt like my sister got owned by my BFF Emma! What! Well we got back to the game and it was my turn "Leo T or D" "finally!!!!!!!!dare baby "I hope I didn't blush but I like Leo a lot I have to thank Emma to cause I learned Leo liked me YES." I dare you to kiss your crush!" I said "YAH" Piper squealed. Leo went my way and kissed me for 5 seconds also Clarisse was about to kill him. So in stead she slapped me and he said "My beautiful face " I laughed.

Leo P.O.V.
As Clarisse slapped me I heard a giggle from Anita she is so cute. "Hey Anita can I talk to you out side" "sure Y not!" Outside "Anita will you go out with me plz?" "Finally YES of course Thank you thank you but"she stopped "but what" "but Clarisse will not like that so keep it a secret O.K." "O.K." I said in sigh.

Jason P.O.V.
So it was my turn this is going to be fun " Perce T or D" "I'm Percy Jackson I chose Dare man" he yelled "Okay I dare you to make out" Annabeth started to growl "Annabeth I was going to say you geez." "Oh whoops" said Annabeth "I dare you to make out with Annabeth for a hour." "K"like it was causal.