Chapter 6

While you are with USSR back at the camp . You thought hearing to some music would be ok so you took out your earphones and phones ( at least its no signal work OwO ) and started to listen music ( soothing UwU ). 

Suddenly, you heard gunshots outside the camp, USSR says to you,

" ( Y/N ), quick hide under the table." 

So , you hide under table ( meh not good hiding for a tall person but nah you can be short or tall I don't mind UwU ). You tried to look out from your hiding place , hoping he won't see you ( nah i'm pretty sure that he would see you ) he has a cross on his face ( i don't support nazism too ) and you can guess by the name ( new foe appeared : Third reich ( known as the daddy of germany ).

Then your watch rang , " It's 3:40 p.m. " ( oh no you have been found ) and by accident you pressed the ' go ' button ( bruh why ). The portal opened under you , you fell into it.

USSR thought " Will ( Y/N ) be safe? ".

( hewwo this is kaox the troll cat imma show sum spoilers for chapter 7 UwU )

( spoiler ) : Aah , it's a beautiful day right , ( spoiler )?

( spoiler ) : Yes , ( spoiler ) but do you feel something?

( spoiler ) : Like what?

( spoiler ) : * hears tree's leaves falling *

( spoiler ) : Who's there?

( Y/N ) : Bruh , now I'm tangled.

( this is teh part i knw so if u to mk theories comment , or make a vid of it on yt and send it to me and byeee )