Chapter 13 ( ft Sarv and Ruv )

( UN - Italics )

( Y/N - normal )

( America - bold )

- UN plot -

After the meeting I had , I rushed outside about to meet Y/N and America.

But , as I was outside , alot of people surrounded me with worried faces . I looked closely at what happened to Y/N and America . I saw the nurses carrying Germany into the ambulance . 

I quickly found America and Y/N and went to them.

" America , can you explain what happened to Germany?

" He collapsed on his work when we both came in. "

" And everything will be ok , right? "

" I guess so... "

- end plot -

You kinda noticed something's a bit off as you saw a nun looking at you like she was about to steal you . You told UN about the nun that was staring at you . She looked at her and said in a whisper ,

" I don't know where did she even come from , Y/N . "

Suddenly , you , UN and America heard a portal opening sound . You looked and saw a grey person talking to the nun . You decided to come to them , you went to them and said,

( Sarv - lines )

( Ruv - bold )

" Hi , why are looking at me just now? "

" Oh , you just look cute to me. My name is Sarv .  "

" Hi Sarv , my name is Y/N . What about him? "

" His name is Ruv . He's my best friend . "

As you are about to say something to Ruv , UN went to them.

" So Sarv and Ruv , why did you two come to this dimension anyway? "

" I want some fun here so I came here. "

" I was just telling her to come back into our dimension. "

You looked as Sarv and Ruv entered into the portal. Then , UN showed you a piece of paper which shows the house you're staying.

1. UK Family House

2. The Nordics House

3. The Slavics House

4. Old Countries House

5. ASEAN House

6. Asian Countries House

" This is where you will be staying for 1 week. " as she was pointing at the paper. You were a bit concerned about the person UN met , you also thought about your dad's stories.

- Flashback

( this is when you're 5 years old , your brother is 5 years older than you. "

( F/N - bold )

( M/N ( mother name ) - Italics )

( B/N ( brother name ) - lines )

" Y/N and B/N , I'm going to tell you a story. It's about a magical place. "

" I can't wait to hear your stories they're awesome! "

" Ok , one day when I was your age ( this is the brother's age alright ), some bad people bullied me until I cried so my mom gave me this watch. She told me this is a magic watch , so with this watch I can travel anywhere . But , I came across a new magical place with unique people with flags on their faces . The leader welcomed me to the place and I became friends with them , and it's because of this watch. "

" Ooo , is this true , daddy? " 

" It will become true if you believe in it. "

" Don't be silly , honey . Y/N and B/N love to go on adventures because of your stories . Your stories supported them in their life . "

- End Flashback -

You loved your father's stories as you looked at some countries and states . You wanted to tell your dad about the experience you had at the place . You also thought about how your parents are feeling.

will they be okay?......

......or no......

- Author notes-

Hewwo if you noticed something , then you're correct I decided to add Ruv and Sarv into this chapter as they are my fav characters in FNF . You can mk some theories about your parents and the magical place if u want to :3