Sleepover

Hermione's POV 

After dinner I headed back to my dorm. I already finished all my school work and cleaned my part of the dorm. I grabbed a drawstring bag and packed some pjs and clothes. After I packed my bag I decided to shower before heading over to Ryley's dorm. I went to the bathroom closest to the common room. I showered and got dressed in sweats and a hoodie, brushed my hair and went back to my dorm. (You mean Hermione can dress SLOPPY) After I confirmed I had everything I headed over to Ryley's dorm.

Ginny's POV

I went to my dorm after dinner. I was really excited not only because it's a sleepover but also I got to hangout with Luna. I'll admit I have a huge crush on her but I just don't know how to tell her. Me and Luna came out to each other as Bi in 2nd year but I still don't know how to tell her I like her. 

I packed pjs and clothes and packed extra(cause you're extra, love you though <3). I showered that morning and all my school work was done so I had nothing to worry about. I put on sweats a black sports bra and a red and black plaid flannel over it. After that I headed to Ryley's dorm.

Luna's POV

After dinner I headed to the bathroom. I showered and then brushed my hair. I got dressed in some leggings and my Ravenclaw sweater. I grabbed some pjs and clothes. I also grabbed a couple books and some of my candy. I made sure to bring my Care of Magical Creatures homework with me. Ryley happened to be in that class so I decided I would get some help from her. I happily started walking to Ryley's, excited to see everyone, especially Ginny.

Ryley's POV 

After dinner I said goodbye to Ron and Harry and then headed to my dorm. I showered and put some sweats on and a black sports bra, then brushed my hair. After I was clean and ready I grabbed my candy and set it out on my side table. 

Then I realized I needed to do some major cleaning. I cast a cleaning spell at my desk and my bathroom. I cast a quick spell on my clothes and they float into their drawers. Right as I finish up Ginny walks in.

"Hey Gin" "Hey" "You can sit your bag by my desk"

Ginny then sits her bag down and pulls out a hoodie and swaps her flannel for it. My room tends to get chilly.

"So tell me about Luna, have you told her yet?" "Well um no, I don't know how to tell her." "Well I could help you tonight if you like." "Oh please, you can't even tell my brother, how are you going to help me?" "HEY, uncalled for"

We sit for a couple minutes in silence before Luna shows up. Looking very happy as always. I liked that about Luna though, always happy and carefree.

Luna's POV

I get to Ryley's dorm and knock. She lets me in and I see Ginny is already there. I stare at her for a minute. *God she's beautiful.* Then I hear Ryley say I can sit my bag by her desk. 

"Hey do you think you could help me with the Care of Magical Creatures homework, Ryley." "Oh yeah totally, what do you need help with?" 

Ryley helped me with the work in about 10 minutes when it took me almost 30 minutes to figure out the first two questions. Hopefully I'll get better at it soon. I love the class, just not the work I suppose.

Ginny's POV 

Me and Ryley planned that she would go to the common room for a couple of minutes and if Hermione came in she would tell her what was happening and they would wait for about 5 minutes. During this time I was going to tell Luna how I feel and see what happens.

Ryley's POV 

“Hey I'm going to see if Hermione is here yet, I'll be back”. “Ok” Luna and Ginny said in unison. 

I head downstairs to the common room and as soon as I get down the stairs I see Hermione walking towards me. 

“Hermione, we can't go in right now.” “Why?” “Well Ginny told me she has had a crush on Luna since last year so I'm giving her a chance to tell her how she feels.” “Omg really? Oh that's exciting.” “Yeah but we have to wait here for about 5-6 minutes.” “Ok.”

Ginny's POV 

Ryley left to check if Hermione was here yet, leaving me alone with Luna.

“Hey Luna, um can I tell you something?” “Sure.” “Well um...um...Ireallyreallylikeyoulikemorethanafriendlike.” “What?” “I said I really like you more than a friend, like a crush on you.” “Y-you do?” “Um yeah but I get if you don't li-” 

Ginny is abruptly interrupted by Luna saying she likes her to with a huge smile on her face.

“You actually like me?” “Oh no I was just feeling silly.” “Oh.” “Yes you dummy, I really like you.” “Oh yay.” 

Ryley and Hermione suddenly come in and Ryley gives me a smirk and then sits down on her bed.

Ryley's POV 

I burst back into my room. I was getting way too bored waiting. I looked at Ginny and smirked at her, having a good feeling about everything, then proceeded to sit on my bed. 

Word Count: 925

A/N - Merry Christmas!! I hope you all had a lovely day, got great gifts, and had amazing food. What's your favorite food at Christmas? Favorite pie? Let me know in the comments. My favorite food is probably green bean casserole and my favorite pie is most definitely apple pie. Also I know I haven't updated for a while but I need a mental break, between a break up and school and losing an close friend it was a lot. On a brighter note, I finally got Fred's wand so I have the twins wands. Also I got a freaking tortilla blanket. Let me know what you got.

Updates are coming!!!

Happy Holidays Lovelies.