Truth must be told

People are only in your life for seasons ~logic
..............................................................................sorry for mistakes

Kylie
I was walking around the hall calling his name now thinking of a plan I walked to the entrance of the school seeing a cute couple opening the double door to only to see my boyfriend kissing sky.....SKY!!

"Nice to hear that was your cousin" I said side smiling but inside I was heartbroken "kylie it's not what it looks like" he said "obviously it does....Jay listen loose my number forget about what I look like and don't search for me cause I'm done and your not gonna ruin my life with your shit" I said throwing the crown on the floor and stomping on it "thanks to the worst night of my life" I said throwing his down to and stomping on it I rolled my eyes walking away. I felt good about what I just did.

I walked back into the school and sat down while everyone danced "yo kylie what's wrong" malak asked "nothing" I said all pouty "I know theirs something wrong with you I've known you since" he said "ok fine......Jay cheated on me" I mumbled "oh shit are you ok" he asked "yea im fine I'll just sit here" I said "nah come on" he grabbed my hand and he made me dance with him. "Let's go somewhere private I gotta tell you something" he said I nodded and walked behind him.

Jay
After all of that sky left and I walked back into the school to apologize looking for kylie I searched threw all those kids and she's not in here. "Leah were is kylie" I asked "she left with malak somewhere" she said I nodded and walked out slamming the doors I walked around and went into one of the classroom that I heard talkin from.

"Kylie!" I said while she sat their with malak "what dickhead" she said rolling her eyes "lemme apologize" I said "leave me alone already im not letting you cause your gonna turn right back to sky and do the same shit you can't do stuff on the low and plus your not worth waisting my time goodbye Jay!" She said walking away with malak.

Days later kylie .
"Um...leah?" I asked opening her door "hmm?" She asked looking up from her phone "im a serious question" I said sitting on her bed "yea what is it" she asked looking suspicious "did you know anything about sky and Jay" I asked putting my nail in my mouth "no not at all and if I did I would've told you already silly" she giggled I nodded "ok thanks" I said smiling she smiled "no problem" she mumbled just before I walked out i closed her door walking downstairs "are you excited to see Jay!" my mother said.

Um I haven't told her yet she would go crazy "yea yea " I said fake smiling "good ok so what's going on how was the dance" she asked I wanted to say the worst night of my life but then saying that would just make her asked multiple question and it's not finna happen. "It was amazing got queen and Jay got King it was the best night of my life" I said feeling disgusted inside for saying that "good im glad you had fun" snd said smiling I rolled my eyes as she turned around.

"Who are we having dinner with" I asked "jaden's mother her new husband and Jay of course" she said this bitch did not i said in my head the doorbell rung "speaking of them" she said "come in!!" She said Jay and his mom came in while the guy stayed in the car till dinner it was pretty weird I mean do you.

I put on a fake smile and Jay did the same "you kids don't ever act like a couple" his mom said "cause we're not" I mumbled low "what was that" my mother smiled "nothing" I said smiling she smiled "dinner!!" She yelled "I'll go get him" his mom said I sat at the table waiting while Jay looked at me I kicked him "stop you ass" I said he kicked me back "no yo-" he got cut off by my mo walking in with the food "we'll finish this" he mumbled I rolled my eyes the only thing we finishing is this dinner so you could get the fuck out.

My mom passed out chicken to everyone and I picked up mines eating it "he's here meet Greg" she said my heart stopped and I dropped my food and my mother walked out the dinning area fast while leah slammed her plate down.

....................
Who could it be

Comment vote