Where??

Whole crew bad it's a pretty gang thing~fabulous
..............................sorry for mistakes💞

Kylie
When I opened my eyes my mom was sleeping in the chair they had in my room "mom?!" I whispered she open her eyes and smiled "your finally awake" she walked up to my bed I smiled "we're is everyone" I asked "home" she explained I nodded "when can I go home I hate it here" I asked "let's see when the doctor comes i-" she got cut off by the doctor coming in "well here he is" she chuckled

"Kylie how do you feel?" He asked "fine just a lil light headed" I said "your doing perfectly fine heart rate went back up here just take this and the Pain should go away your free to go" he cheered I smiled widely "the front desk lady will give you the papers too sign her out" she nodded and he walked out my mo handed me some clothes and I got ready.

(Later)
We pulled up too the house and walked in it was freezing I walked too Leah's room and seen her sleep i closed her door and went to malak's room.

Everything was gone clothes and his stuff that was on the dresser "mom!!" I yelled "yes" she ran up the stairs into the room "why is everything gone were is malak?" I asked "kylie sit" she said I nodded "Melinda remeber how she moved back to Hawaii" I nodded "she wanted him back because all of the commotion down here" she explained "no you wanted him gone cause he lied!" I yelled she was quiet "exactly why your so selfish!" I walked out.

"Kylie im Sorry but he would have caused more trouble!" I yelled "forget you!" She yelled.

Malak
I got off the plane and seen my mother she waved and I walked up too her "hi" i said dryly she looked at me "look im sorry malak I didn't ask you too leave she did I would want you toostay but it was her house" she explained "yea how about we just move back their I have a girlfriend who's probably still in the hospital I have too stick by her side" I explained "she got out today she's fine" she told me "can we just hurry up I don't wanna talk about this no more" we walked too the car and drove home.

When I got home I text kylie.

Me:hey

Kylie:you ok? She asked

Me:yea the question is are you ok

Kylie:im fine im just mad at my mother

Me:yea I am too

Kylie:thank you malak for everything

Me:no prob I gotta go tell everyone me I see wassup love you ky

Kylie:ok love you too
.

.
Kylie
"Kylie dinners ready" my mother peeped her head threw "leave me alone i rather starve then sit with you" I kept my eyes on my phone she sighed loudly and walked out.

"It's not my fault you kicked my bestfriend out"
................................................
Sorry it's short

Imma push bonnie and Clyde closer how about next week on Friday

Comment vote
.

.

.
PARTYOMO✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️