Is that you?

It's sad how the people you were once so close with can become just another stranger you don't know~ quotes
............................sorry for mistakes💞

Kylie ~recap~
My mom passed out chicken to everyone and I picked up mines eating it "he's here meet Greg" she said my heart stopped and I dropped my food and my mother walked out the dinning area fast while leah slammed her plate down.

My heart stopped for a minute I couldn't even move I did feel a tear slip from my eye. "What's wrong?" His mom asked "d-dad?" I said putting the hair from my ponytail behind my ear the reason my dad left was because him and my mo were on and off he would drink then hit my mom and one day she said she was done and that when he walked out on us but that was 2 years ago I couldn't even look at him "what type of a dad are you!?" Leah yelled stomping to her room "wait what....these are your kids!" His mom said he stayed quiet I could see his blood boiling the same way it used to boil when him and my mom would fight.

He grabbed her arms tightly as he looked at me with so much pain. "Let go!" Jaden said smacking it away "don't fucking touch me lil boy!" He spat at jaden more tears burned my eyes as more memories came back "yo ky-" malak stopped when he walked in I looked at him and nodded he nodded and walked to my room. "2 years dad" I said lowly as jay nd his mother vanished her Arms were so red it made me scared to even talk a little

"2 fucking years!" I said loudly making him slap me "even tho I left don't mean shit im still your father talk to me like that again I swear I'll have you in a box and you know witch on I mean" he said grinning showing the grills he had.

I backed up seeing what my father has turned into he would never hit his children....he hit my mom but never us. I cried as I left the dining area scared about what he's about to do to my mother.

"Kylie should I g-" I walked up to malak and all I could do was hug him and cry "kylie it's ok!" He said rubbing my hair.

Kylie's mom
"Gr-Greg!" I said putting a fake smile on "you make my damn children talk like that" he said I looked around "n-no not at all their just very upset" I said backing up "no reason to back up" he said putting his thumb out to rub my face "Greg I think your family is waiting for you outside" I said low "this is my family I've been waiting for years to come back and run this family again....it's time for you to sit down bitch cause I'm back" he said taking his jacket off and hat "we're my damn food at!" He spat walking out the kitchen i quickly got a plate worried about what the hell he's gonna do next giving him the plate he snatched it and started to eat.

I went up to Kylie's room were she was crying sigh leah and 'malak was trying to comfort them "girls I want you to pack a bag and go to Malaks house ok" I said "no mom I not leaving you here!" Leah said "go...now!" I said "im not leaving I'll stay please" Leah begged "no do as I say I'll be fine ok" I said they nodded and hugged me tightly if this is the last time I see you I love you" Leah and kylie said "thanks for everything ma" malak said smiling I smiled hugging all of them "be safe" I said they nodded.

Kylie ~couple of hours later~
I was pacing around malak's room as leah was sleep and malak was on his phone "Kylie take a break she'll be fine" malak said "and how do you know" I said as he approached me he wrapped his arms around my waist making me stop pacing back and forth "cause I know" he said looking at me "yea ok" he grabbed my chin pulling it up "trust me she'll be fine just enjoy this moment" he said kissing me i widen my eye realizing this shit was real.

I pulled away as I tried hiding my smile I was still on about my mother but that did calm a nigga down.

~morning~
"Kylie wake up!" Leah said "what?" I groaned looking at her half sleep "mom is on the phone" she said I opened my eyes all the way and held the phone to my ear.

"Hello...mom" I said

"Hey kylie are you ok" she asked

"Yea mom were great are you ok..is the question" I grinned

"Yea im great he left in the middle of the nigh I made sure the cops were here and stuff I'll pick you guys up" she said

"Ok love you" I said

"Love you to" she said

I knew she was smiling but seeing my dad that aggressive was the first for me in the 12 years he was in my life.

I grabbed my things getting a comb out my bad and combing my hair. "I told you" malak whisperd in my ear I giggled "well you did actually I can't lie" I said smiling "what are you talking about" Leah babbled "oh nothing" I mumbled "oo someone got a little kissie from her crush" Leah spat "your annoying!" I said throwing the comb.

.........................
Comment vote

Add me on the sc (Lmaoo)

Imani_forever24