[🌼] feelings

warnings: fluff!!

kpop idol: jeongyeon from twice

requested by: JisoosChicken27272

authors note: sorry i couldn't make it longer~ i have a lot of requests lol

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Why do i feel this way about you? you helplessly thought, thinking about your best friend Jeonyeong. 

It's wrong to have a crush on your best friend. You thought, ignoring all of the feelings you had for her. 

It was way too hard to. 

The way she always cheered you up

The way she was so caring towards you

The way she smiled, her smile bringing all of the happiness in the world.

You couldn't fall in love with your best friend. 

You just couldn't.

But you did.

You decided you would stop trying to talk to her, it was better for you to stay away from her. 

That's at least, what you thought. 

You ignored all of her messages on instagram, trying to not think about her that much, yet it was still a challenge. 

You sighed, trying to enjoy your k-drama but all you could think of was her. 

You heard a knock on your door. You groaned, refusing to get up. But you had to; you opened it to see a disgruntled Jeongyeon.

She glared at you, all of the warmth in her eyes gone. You didn't even let her inside the house but she came in. 

She does whatever she pleases; like taking over my heart you thought. Closing the door, you took a quick glance at her, and looked at her eyes. 

It looks like she had been crying. 

Why though??

She opened her mouth to say something to which she quickly closed it. 

"Why did you do it?" she looked at you, she looked really hurt. 

"w-what do you mean?" you stuttered, trying to play dumb.

"you know exactly what you did Kang Y/N" she looked away, wiping her eyes.

"I-i like you, and i couldn't accept it so i decided to push you away" you started to tear  up, glass like tears falling from your pale skin. 

She looked at you with surprise. 

"What  kind of logic is that?? if you love someone truly, you should shoot your shot because you don't know if they feel the same way." she raised her voice, catching what she just said.

You looked at her, "Do you like me as well Jeongyeon?" you asked, practically whispering the sentence, too shocked at her sudden confession.

She nodded, her warm eyes returning, a tear forming in her eyes.

You hugged her, smiling like crazy. 

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««