[🐥] russian roulette pt. 1

warnings: angst, more of a thriller side, yandere joy

kpop idol: joy of red velvet

requested by: crexmo

surrounded by a sharp secret, behind a veil

-russian roulette by red velvet

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

You never really thought yourself as the dense type of girl or the type to believe people so easily. That is of course until you met her.

Thursday 8:43 am.

"Hey Y/N" someone hollered across the hall from you. You looked to the source of the voice and of course it was Park Soo-young. For about 3 years since middle school she has been trying to ask you out and for those three years, you have been constantly turning her down. Well the thing about Soo-young was that she dosen't give up easily, what i mean by that was she never gives up at all. It was so annoying to the point where you might eventually give up turning her down and agree to one date.

You kept on walking, ignoring her presence. She walked next to you not saying a word. She took a side glance at her, her eyes not taking off from you. It was honestly kind of creepy, the fact that she didn't say a single word. Normally she would have blabbered about how pretty you looked today but she just stared at you, occasionally blinking.

You finally arrived at your classroon, you two parting ways to your relief. You sighed as you sat next to your best friend, Myoi Mina.

Mina was a good friend, she just teased you about Joy too much. "Is your girlfriend stalking you again?" she asked, giving you her familiar teasing jeer.

"No mina, she isn't my girlfriend. And i feel like something is up with her today." the thought of her makes your stomach have a strange gut feeling that something bad was going to happen today.

"Can you do me a favor Mina?" you turned your attention to her, giving her a pleading glance. She nodded as you continued.

"Can you walk home with me today and stay at my house for a bit?" you asked, giving her a small smile.

She patted your head. "Of course, were best friends after all" she smiled back, turning her head to the teacher that just entered the classroom. Your gut feeling was still there, but it felt better at the fact that you'll have mina at your house today.

After class, you stayed close to her the whole day, trying your very best to avoid Joy to which you couldn't because this girl was everywhere.
During lunch, Soo-young said something that made you very unsettled.

"How's your last day of living? you better enjoy it Y/N"

You couldn't stop thinking about what she said the whole day, not even realizing that it was the end of the day. Mina went beside you immediantly, gripping your arm gently.

"Hey, i know something is up is it her?" she asked, looking at you with a worried face.

You nodded. "She said that it was my last day of living and i better enjoy it." you said, your anxiety slowly creeping up once again.

Mina looked at you with even more worry. "I can stay the night if you want" she said, tucking your hair behind your ear. You nodded, giving her a small smile.