Chanlix - Stunning

⚠️Crossdressing⚠️

Felix looked at himself in front of the mirror. His pleated skirt went up to his mid-thighs as the knee-high socks were showing just enough skin to make him feel comfortable; his cropped hoodie was loose making him look smaller. 'I wish I can show this to Channie.'

Felix loved to crossdress but was always made fun of in school so he decided to not wear skirts and dresses to college and only wore it at home. He and Chan met in college so he didn't know about Felix's little secret and still doesn't. It's not that he doesn't trust Chan, but after being bullied throughout the school about wearing the clothes he loves, he feels insecure.

Felix turned his head instantly as he heard the door to the room open. His eyes widened as he saw Chan step foot into the room. Chan lifted his head up to see Felix standing in front of the mirror.

"Felix....." he said in a soft voice with saddened eyes as he looked at Felix. The younger felt tears swell up in his eyes as he ran into the bathroom connected and locked it.

'Why am I so stupid. I forgot he said he was coming home early today. Felix, why do you have to be so careless?! He's gonna hate you now.' These are the only thoughts that kept repeating in his head as he leaned against the door and started to cry. He sunk to the floor with his knees up to his chest as he heard Chan knock on the door.

"Can you open the door baby boy? Please?" Chan asked desperately as he repeatedly knocked on the door. "Love, I just want to talk to you." He heard Felix's sobs increase and it tore his heart.

"Go away. If you're gonna leave me then just do it." Felix said hiccuping in a broken voice as tears ran down his cheek. 'Why would he stay with me now?'

"Who said I was going to leave you, baby? You look absolutely stunning wearing that princess." Chan said with fondness in his voice as he stopped knocking.

"Really?" the crossdresser asked in disbelief thinking that Chan likes his choice.

"Of course beautiful. Why don't you come out and show me what my baby is wearing."

Felix hesitated but slowly stood up from the bathroom floor and unlocked the door. He peeked his head out only to see Chan standing right in front of him. He squeaked and quickly shut the door again. Chan giggled at the younger's action with a love-struck smile on his face.

"Come on angel, I'll love to see my pretty baby dressed up." Felix felt blush on his cheek as he opened the door again, but properly this time.

Chan stared at Felix as he shifted uncomfortable wait for his reaction. Chan saw this and took Felix's hand gently as he soft placed his other hand on his cheek, wiping the tears on his face.

"You look absolutely stunning darling," Chan said lovingly. Felix felt tears build up in his eyes again as he hugged Chan, putting his face in the crook of his neck.

"You can dress like this whenever you want baby."

"Really?" Felix brought his head back as their faces wear inches apart.

"Of course." Chan kissed Felix gently as he let his hands slide to his waist. It was full of love and passion as they broke it off sweetly.

Chan stared at Felix's eyes with a smile on his face saying, "Would you like to show me some more clothes that you have dear?"

A smaller one-shot than last time :)