Movie Theaters

-you arrived to the Movie Theaters-

I got out of the car checking in my purse making sure I still had my wallet with me. Thankfully I did. I walked up to the ticket station and saw the movies playing closest to 4:25pm cause it was 4:09 already which gives me plenty of time to get snacks and maybe play some arcade games before I get seated. Pretty In Pink, Say Anything, Can't buy me love. Those were the movies listed. Damn those were all really good but I think I'm in the mood for Pretty In Pink. I waited in line standing there casually looking around. I looked at everyone in the lines and I just happened to see Eddie there. My face overflowed with shock and I was contemplating on whether I should talk to him or not. I stared at him looking at his perfectly shaped face, fluffy hair, and lips that I never wanted to kiss so badly. What the hell is wrong with me. I heard laughing behind which snapped me back to reality. I looked back spotting a group of boys. They looked like those punks back at school, hell maybe they WERE those punks. "Hey pretty lady are you all alone," One of them asked me with their body a little bit to close to mine. "Hey back up would ya?" I asked politely. The guy smirked looking back at his friends then to me. "Sure, I'll back up," he said evilly and suddenly thrusted his hips onto my ass. "Hey! Get off me you dirtbag!" I yelled panicking. The guy continued touching me and groped my ass. "STOP IT!" I struggled getting out of his grasp. "HEY!" Eddie yelled. I looked over with glad he happened to be here. "Get your hands off her!" Eddie yelled and threw a punch making the guy's nose bleed and created a bruise on his cheek. "What is this your girlfriend?" The guy teased. "Yea! Maybe she is!" Eddie yelled defensively. "Whatever," The guy and his friends walked away to a different line. 

"Hey y/n are you ok?" Eddie hugged me and caressed my cheeks with his fingers. "Y-yea thanks to you," I said almost choked up. I hugged Eddie again as a thank you and I loved the familiar feeling of his body against mine and this time I wasn't imagining. I pulled away from the hug and smiled with a moment of silence. "So, um what movie you watching?" Eddie asked. "Pretty In Pink," I said placing a strand of hair behind my ears. "I was gonna watch Top Gun but I think I'm in the mood for Molly Ringwald and that handsome man Andrew McCarthy," Eddie chuckled which lightened my mood. Eddie and I walked up to the ticket person. "Two tickets for Pretty In Pink," I said. I reached inside my purse and took my wallet. Eddie put his hand on my wallet making me put it back in my purse. "No, I'll pay," he offered. "Thanks," I said making soft, puppy eyes. "Enjoy the movie," The ticket person smiled and I grabbed the tickets nodding my head out of manners. We walked into the doors and it was packed. "Wow, maybe I should have come here on a school day!" I exclaimed. Eddie and I walked into the concessions and grabbed Hot dogs, nachos, M&M's, and ICEE drinks. "Wow, you must be hungry," Eddie said. "Not really I just wanted to get something for you. I know how much you like nachos," I kindly replied. Eddie smiled and kissed me unexpectedly. 

"T-thank was," I chuckled in between, "a nice surprise."  I blushed insanely. "Y/n I really never ever meant to hurt you. S-she kissed me and I tried to stop her but then once I touched her lips I kept on thinking about you and In my head I was kissing you, which I know is no excuse for what I did bu-," Eddie kept on ranting on but I stopped his sentence with a soft kiss. "I forgive you. I just needed to hear that apology from you. But, why didn't you call?" I asked. Eddie looked down and showed a frown. "D-danny did something stupid and he ended up in the hospital," he said. I took his hand and rubbed it softly. "Is he ok?" I asked. "Y-yea, the doctor said he'll get back on his feet on monday," Eddie smiled. "Well, Im glad," I replied. The line kept on moving and Eddie and I payed for our food making our way towards to the theater. We sat down in the way back at the end of the row. "Best seats in the house," Eddie whispered. I smiled and sat down laying nachos on the side arm and Eddie put his hotdog on the floor next to his chair, and I put the large popcorn tub in between the seats. The movie started and the lights dimmed down making the place dark. I layed my head on Eddie's shoulder and I intertwined me hand with his. 

-We kept on watching the movie and it was at the scene where Andie and Blane kiss-

"Oh how romantic. I mean I feel really bad for Duckie but that was a really sweet kiss." I whispered to Eddie. I smiled blushing from the excitement I get just from looking at people kiss. "Yea, I have someone in mind I would love to kiss like that," Eddie whispered softly. I looked at him softly and Eddie put his hands on my cheeks. We both leaned into each other's face and kissed one another softly. The soft kiss turned into a passionate one and Eddie unexpectedly put his tongue in my mouth. "MHM! Eddie," I stopped the kissing. "Not here," I whispered scared of what would happen if we got caught. Eddie had a look of disappointment but understood. "Ok, well when?" he asked. I rubbed his cheeks softly with my hands. "My place. After the movies," I smiled and raised my eyebrows making a polite face. "Ok, whatever you want cutie," Eddie kissed my forehead. The movie ended and the lights on the roof turned on. "Oh shit. That's bright," I complained, squinting my eyes adjusting my vision. "That was a good movie. But, I still wanted Duckie to be with Andie. I mean did you see that dance to the song Show A Little Tenderness ? Duckie was practically begging for her!" Eddie ranted on about his opinions. I laughed smiling. "I like this side of you. Your not as bad as everyone says Pilikian," I shoved his shoulder. Eddie and I both stood up with our empty trays and popcorn bucket ready to leave. "My place now?" I asked. "Fosho fosho y/n," Eddie messed around. My heart fluttered and I was a little nervous but excited.