Chapter 5: The Crushing Battle

"Is she out of her mind!?" Sona exclaims,

Currently, Chaos is in the Student Council clubroom, where Sona learned of what happened yesterday.

"Unfortunately, her desperation clouds not only her judgement, but also her mind. To the point where she still does not recognize me," Chaos replies.

"I'm surprised about that myself. You certainly haven't changed much appearance wise, after all," Sona says.

Chaos merely shakes his head whilst holding it, feeling a headache coming on.

"I worry for Sirzechs at this rate. Rias' actions regarding the Fallen as well as provoking me will reflect poorly on not just him, but the Gremory Household as a whole. He has my respect after all," Chaos muses.

"She can't rely on Sirzechs to take action against you anyways. You're not only Lord Falbium's brother but you're also the Devil Tactician and the strongest Devil magic wise. Your household has a lot of political power and popularity thanks to your efforts, meaning Sirzechs cannot take action without any repercussions," Sona explains.

"Not that I wish for him to at any rate. *sigh I suppose I will have to provide an explanation to him before the battle starts as to avoid any future confrontations," Chaos sighs.

Sona allows a small smile to appear on her face before hugging him, "Knowing you, I'm sure you won't have any problems."

Chaos smiles back before moving his hands to her hips and leaning in to give her a kiss. Sona returns the gesture happily and after a few minutes they separate.

"I love you, Chaos," Sona says.

"And I you, Sona," Chaos replies.

Timeskip:

The trio are now behind the ORC building, where they prepare to face Rias and her peerage in a 'trial of combat'.

"You guys sure you don't want to back out? You can still join my peerage without getting hurt you know," Rias says arrogantly.

Chaos merely pulls out his Void Tome while Yumi draws her dual blue fans. Seth flicks his hands, drawing his Eliminators.

"You should worry for your own wellbeing rather than ours," Chaos replies.

Rias' face turns red with anger before turning to her peerage.

"Kiba! Go!" she orders.

Kiba summons one of his swords from Sword Birth and charges towards the trio.

"Seth," Chaos mutters.

Kiba swings at the three, with all three jumping out of the way. Then Seth uses the opportunity to teleport and perform his combo.

(A/N: I actually did and recorded this combo for the sake of this fic. One of my more weaker combos for now.)

Needless to say, Kiba drops to the ground, bleeding heavily from the assault. His sword shattered into a million pieces.

"Is that all?" Seth coldly says.

"Grr! Koneko!" Rias orders.

Koneko hesitates at first, but follows Rias' order and charges slowly towards the three.

'She's seriously sending them one-by-one? What foolishness,' Chaos mentally sighs.

"Seth, pull back for now," Chaos orders.