Son We Love You

OMG THANK YOU FOR THE READS ON MY FIRST STORY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Skeppy's POV~

After 3 more years of living together we we celebrating Charlie's 15th birthday and he said he had a big surprise at the end. The day went on with his school friends coming to the party (yes now there is school in Minecraft cause everyone lives there now) in which there was duels build battles and fun games everyone went back to their servers and we went back to the smp. Everyone shouted "SURPRISE" and threw confetti at him. We started laughing and after everyone gave him their presents for him we went back inside and he sat Bad and I down. "Dad's?" we look at him curiously and he continues "this shouldn't be a problem for you two to process but... I'm gay." I shout hooray and Bad hugs him. "of course you can tell us things like that" I nod towards the flag on the wall and start laughing "if you couldn't tell us that then something would be wrong with the world. I mean we are you dad's." I hug him then go to pack up his stuff he left from today and sigh. Why would our own son think he couldn't tell us. We are some of the gayest people on the server. I pick up a photo he took with his best friend (dnfs child 😉) and saw that they were holding hands. I show bad and we call Dream and Gogy over and show them. Of course we would know what it means. The next day I woke up and saw Charlie holding the photo of him and Riley and walk over to him hugging him. "tell him" he looks at me shocked "how can you tell?" I laugh "Bad and I were best friends and so were Dream and Gogy. We know what it looks like" he sighs "right of course you would be experts in that dad" I walk over to where Bad is cooking pancakes and I put on my acting face "Baaaad I'm hungryyy hurry uuppp" "hey Geppy how are you" I wrap my arms around him and kiss his neck "you're to tall" he laughs and turns around and bends down and pecks me on the lips before resuming cooking. "idot" I say laughing and walking away. I see a video is scheduled for today and I know just what to do. Last week I tweeted out send texture packs to annoy bad and Charlie and I got a few good ones. After swallowing break fast I give the others (texture pack viewers) goggles and jumped through a portal. "don't put them on yet." I hit record and do my intro then I tell them to put them on. I look around as the landscape changed entirely. The mobs looked like us and the layout looked like we were looking at a million mirrors . Flowers looked like us, memes were on blocks. I even saw a sign that looked liked our flag.

After admiring the packs people sent us and messing around trying to guess which block is which I end the recording and we jump back through the portal home

After admiring the packs people sent us and messing around trying to guess which block is which I end the recording and we jump back through the portal home. Charlie runs off with Riley to play skywars and Bad and I snuck after them to watch what they were doing and saw a beautiful sight. The two children were laughing and holding hands to which Charlie realized and let go, making Riley's smile disappear and he drooped his head. "What is it is something wrong?" All I heard was 'love' and we saw our Childs face change to a shy grin. "really?" I see Riley draw Charlie closer to him and they were about to kiss when I fell out the tree before Bad could catch me and as I grabbed him we both fell out startling the two boys. "DAD'S?! WHAT ARE DOING HERE. WERE YOU WATCHING US!" I stutter as Bad calmly says "we were flying past and happened to notice you when Skeppy lost his grip and we both fell." The children look at us the Riley says "yup you were spying on us" I can't hold it in any longer "YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER JUST LIKE ME AND BAD" Charlie shrugs and opens a portal to the smp and him and Riley jump through with Bad and I behind. As soon as we get back I scream for Dream and Gogy to get their butts over here and when they do I spill all the beans. "RILEY AND CHARLIE LIKE EACH OTHER AND THEY CONFESSED" Dream laughs and ruffles Riley's hair as the two young boys look up at us annoyed. "yea so what can we go now" they run off and I hear their giggling as the disappear round the side of the 'Big Innit Hotel' and I sighed knowing that 2 more people in the world have found love. As I'm tidying up Charlies room I notice something he must of hidden for years from me or Bad. A picture of his birth parents smiling for a photo with him putting on a fake smile showing the bad makeup job to hide the scars and bruises. I also notice a torn up pride flag in the corner of the room. "BAD COME HERE NOW" He races over and I show the picture and he gets a horrified look on his face. "That's why he's a foster child his parents didn't want him because he was "Queer"" I do the last part in quotes because its not weird or queer but is happiness and opinion. I call him home and sit him down. "Is this why you were so reluctant to tell us?" He nods slightly and Bad and I pick him up in a big hug and stay there, comforting our son who has had problems with this. "If we didn't adopt you then..." I trail off knowing what I was thinking I can say out loud. "the adoption lady told me she would try to put me in a family who would support me and she recognized you Bad and knew what you were so she put me with you." After he told us Bad took him to his room and turned his light of before I heard him say "It's ok family isn't by blood it's by love and we love you." He walks over to me we walk to our room and fall asleep in each others arms thankful for each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is nice and that will be the end

THANK YOU AGAIN I CAN'T BELIEVE IT GOT VIEWS THIS QUICK