001

"Ayo y/n wake the hell up"

Slightly groaning I slowly open my eyes to see Connie looking at me with an annoyed face.

"Ughh 5 more minutes pls I'm tired asf"

"No y/n our gig is about to start, now get your lazy ass up before I drag you out of the car" Connie yells angrily clearly done with my bs.

"Ahhh fine" I finally give in slowly getting out of the car trying not to trip over anything.

Finals were killing us especially me I've been pulling all nighters for the past week hoping I can barely pass since graduation is next week!

Once I'm outside I see my friends talking among themselves. Mmm I wonder how much time we have till we perform I thought as I stretched my body.

"Hey y/n are you good you look dead"

Startled I turned to my right and smiled when I saw it was just armin, a childhood friend and our band's manager.

Armin was fairly short compared to the others, he's 5'6 barley 2 inches taller then me. He has blond hair with a undercut that fit his pale face and ocean blue eyes perfectly. He's always been really shy ever since he was a kid but over the years he slowly opened up to us.

Growing up armin loved to read a lot, especially about the ocean he would always talk about the ocean and it's wonders to me. Writing songs and producing them was also a hobby of his that he kept a secret, well that was until I catched him singing a song he wrote about the ocean one day.

After that the two of us would meet up and try to come up with a couple of songs hoping we can play them one day, and I have to admit after months of this I was slowly catching feeling for him.

"I'm fine armin thank you finals have been kicking my ass but I have to graduate" I said giggling while giving him a warm smile.

He returns the smile and pats my head like a little kid and walks away to meet up with the gang.

"Hey why'd you do that for" I yelled slightly jogging to where they were standing.

"Hey I see sleeping beauty finally woke up" eren teased.

I stopped and catched my breath for a few seconds before facing the tall brunette along with my other friends.

Eren is tall probably tall enough to be a titan but he's still short compared to jean. He has semi long hair just slightly passing his jawline, he's been growing it out for the past year but I'm honestly not complaining it suits him, along with his turquoise eyes and tan tattooed skin.

Ever since we've meet me and eren clicked always teasing and flirting with each other, we even dated for a brief time freshman year but it didn't work out so we decided to stay as friends well that was until we got wasted one weekend last year and ended up having sex, but that didn't really change anything between us which I'm grateful for!

Jean is a childhood friend along with Connie and Sasha, the four of us meet through our parents as they were really good friends.

Jean is really tall like 6'3 , making all of us seem tiny compared to him. He has his hair styled kinda similar to a mullet, he has one single cross earring on his left ear and a lip piercing.

Connie was 5'10 taller compared to me and armin, he has a buzzcut but he's been growing it out and short sliver hair has appeared on the top. Along with jean he also has a lip piercing with a couple of tattoos he's recently gotten.

Mikasa was already good friends with armin and eren when we meet her back in elementary. As the year went by we grew close since we have similar music and fashion taste.

Mikasa is taller then me like mostly everyone in our friend group, she's been cutting her hair shorter every year and this time it's right above her ears showing off her rows of ear piercings along with her septum.

"Shut up eren, what time are we suppose to be preforming anyways" I impatiently asked wanting to get this over with.

"30 minutes the first band is still preforming" jean said putting his arm over my shoulders.

"Right we should probably start heading in"

We start walking into the club and we're greeted with my cousin jogging towards us.

"Ahh y/n about time you guys got here the first band is almost done so you guys should probably start setting up"

"Ahh yes thank you alex"

Once we reached the back we quickly start unpacking our equipment. I'm the lead singer along with mikasa but I mostly do the singing, jean plays electric guitar while eren plays bass and Connie plays the drums. Armin is our manager/songwriter, he sometimes sings with us but he's really shy about it.

We've formed this band back in 10th grade one night at a sleepover with the 6 of us plus our other friend Sasha. She didn't want to be in the band in her own words "I'll rather eat and watch you guys play".

As we're setting up the equipment my cousin starts shouting my name frantically.

"Hey Alex what's wrong" I asked with concerned

"Bad news guys the other band that was supposed to play after you guys just canceled, imma need you guys to stay til midnight"

Oh boy this isn't good I thought, as I stared into my cousins worried face.

"Fine we'll do it" yup I'm gonna regret this.