005

I really hate my life sometimes.

"Wtff eren were you there this entire time"

I whisper yell hoping pieck or someone nearby doesn't hear.

"Damn y/n I didn't know you were a player, first armin, mikasa and now pieck if you're gonna fuck atleast do it secretly"

Eren teases leaning against the wall.

Sudden they door creeks open, putting my hand over erens mouth to prevent him from saying anything stupid I push him further into the corner.

I put my finger on my lip telling him to be quiet and he just shrugs his shoulders giving me a innocent look.

"Hey y/n is that you what's wrong"

Giving eren one final look I turn my attention to pieck.

"Nothing I was just texting Sasha"

"Ahh ok y/n imma head out with Reiner, text me beautiful"

"Ofc see you later pieck"

With that she leaves.

"Don't..."

I state facing a chuckling eren.

"I wasn't gonna say anything"

Eren shot back putting his hands up defensively.

"Mmm whatever"

I lightly kicked his feet ,laughing at my idiotic friend.

As I was about to leave the corner eren grabbed ahold of my arm preventing me from leaving.

"Hey you as..."

"Not so fast y/n"

Eren pinned me against the wall,pressing his whole body against mine.

His right hand suddenly went to my cheek and he started to caress it.

"If you want me to keep this whole ordeal a secret you're gonna have owe me you know that right"

Feeling erens hot breath on my neck I squirmed.

He then kissed my cheek, gave me a wink and he left leaving me baffled.

What the fuck.. I need another nap

Groaning I went back into the room.

Lookikg around for new sheets, I stumble upon some of erens shirts.

Taking the shirt and the fresh sheets I start to take my clothes off leaving me in just my undergarments.

Quickly putting on the shirt, I changed the sheets and I finally laid down.

Not a minute later I dosed off.

———————————————

Buzz buzz

Groaning I grabbed my phone next to me, the brightness blinded me as I checked who texted.

Alex
-Hey y/n I'll be there in like 45 minutes, be ready!

Shit I forgot I was still at erens place, checking the time I saw it was 2:00 am.

Getting up I walked to the kitchen to get water.

As I made my way there I noticed it was empty, everyone probably left already good. I don't want anyone bothering me right now.

Grabbing a water bottle from the fridge I chugged it feeling the coolness of the water run down my throat.