10

After jean suggested we play 7 minutes in heaven, Marco,Reiner,Bert,Annie tagged along to play.

Settling down in the living room jean grabbed a empty beer bottle and put it in the center of the coffee table.

"Ok who's first"

Jean eagerly asked, mikasa beat everyone to it and spoke up.

"I think y/n should go first"

Mikasa volunteered me, no no no no.

"Ya come on y/n"

Connie hyped me up shaking my shoulders.

"Ughh fine I'll do it"

Anxiously my hand slowly reached for the bottle and with shakey hands I spun it. It felt like ages after the bottle finally stopped. Turning my head to where the bottle stopped I saw it landed in between armin and eren.

Just my luck

"Uh I guess I'll spin it again"

Before my hand could reach the bottle mikasa stopped me.

"Why don't you just chose y/n, armin or eren"

WHAT DID SHE SAY?

"Yes y/n who's it gonna be"

Sasha curiously asked munching on her chips, soon everyone started to yell making me shake from the pressure I'm in right now.

"Ughh armin I chose armin"

I finally said sending him a apologetic smile. He smirked at me but eren on the other hand had a mad glare stuck on his face geez what's wrong with him.

Pushing us to into one of the spare rooms mikasa shut the door behind us.

"Use protection"

She called out walking away laughing.

It was just me and armin all alone. Sighing I sit down on the bed, armin soon follows sitting next to me.

"You look so beautiful today y/n that dress really suits you"

Armin whispered tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Thank you armin that shirt makes you look even more sexier"

I teased bringing my face closer to his, I could practically feel his hot breath on my face.

Bringing his hand up to my cheek he started to caress it.

"Can I kiss you"

Omg this is really happening.

His blue eyes bore into mine as he waited for my response.

"Yes"

Smirking armin wasted no time smashing his lips onto mine. Finally after years I got to kiss armin. He tasted bitter with a hint of vanilla.

"I've wanted...I've wanted to do this for a long time"

Armin growled on my lips.

"Me too"

Moaning I climbed on his lap as his hands roamed my body. Our lips sadly break apart as armin starts to kiss my neck,he then shorty found my sweet part and started sucking on it making me gasp.

God he's so good at this, tightening my hold on him my legs start to shake from the pleasure he was giving me, I threw my head back as armin continued to suck on my sweet spot.

"Armin"

I moaned tugging his hair, his soft hand slowly grasped my clothed breasts making my clench my legs around him from the sudden contact.