1st safe house

Bayley kept her eyes on the road as she pushed a button on the dashboard. Suddenly, the tunnel lit up, and a heavy metal door closed behind them. Sasha noticed the screen on the dashboard, and no lights followed behind them. Sasha looked forward and was shocked to see a vast room. Bayley soon stopped the car and waited for it to turn around before getting out. "What kind of safe house is this? Sasha asked. "It's one of the places I stay at. We will only be here for a few hours. Just long enough for me to sleep, and then we move again." Bayley said.

Sasha watched as Bayley pulled out her bags and placed them into another car. This car had tinted windows like the other one, but for some reason, it looked faster. "I have some clothes that you can wear for the trip. If you are hungry, I have some food in here." Bayley told Sasha. Sasha followed Bayley into another room that looked like a loft. Sasha noticed only one bed, kitchen, and bathroom off to the side. Sasha wondered what the other door led to and wanted to ask Bayley. "What's behind the door?" Sasha asked. "It leads to a shooting range and a gym. Would you like me to make you something to eat? You haven't eaten much." Bayley asked. "That would be nice. Would you be joining me for dinner?" Sasha asked. "Yes, if ok with you. I'll sit and have dinner with you before I lay down." Bayley said.

"If you're tired, I'll wake you up when dinner is ready," Bayley said. Sasha walked over to the bed and noticed a picture sitting next to it. Sasha picked up the picture and broke down in silent tears. Bayley was her missing agent and guarding angel. Sasha stared at the photo of her and Bayley at the beach. The memories started returning to her about why she couldn't remember Bayley's name. Her dad had given her something to forget about the agent she was in love with.

But the love she had for Bayley was more potent than the stuff her dad had made her take. The only thing Sasha couldn't remember was Bayley's name but could picture her face. Sasha remembered this photo and where it was taken. Sasha recalls asking Bayley if they could go to the beach, but she had to be in regular clothes. "I'm not supposed to be out of uniform, and where would I keep my gun if I'm in a two-piece," Bayley asked Sasha. "Well, we can keep your gun in my bag, and you can keep it close to you," Sasha said, kissing Bayley. "Ok, let me find a private beach we could go to so we won't get caught. You know your dad won't approve of you dating a secret service agent." Bayley said.

A few days later, Bayley had found a private beach for them to go to. Bayley felt uneasy during the trip, and Sasha had asked her to take a selfie of them. "I'm willing to give this all up for you. That's how much you mean to." Bayley told Sasha. "I don't want you to give up your dream of being an agent. You worked hard for this and graduated with top honors." Sasha told Bayley. "It's one of my dreams, but there's something special about you, and this feels so right when we are together," Bayley said.

"I feel the same way. We are meant to be together, and I can feel that pull. It's hard not to drag you to my room to be with you when I see you. Looking at you now, I never realize how hot your body is." Sasha tells Bayley as she pulls her down on top of her. Sasha felt Bayley's hand run up her thigh and sent chills through her body. Sasha wanted more from Bayley. Sasha pulled her swimsuit bottoms down and moved Bayley's hand to her private area.

"Are you sure you want to do this here? I can take us somewhere more private if you like." Bayley asked Sasha. Sasha wanted to feel Bayley's touch and didn't want to wait. "I want to be committed to you and only you," Sasha said. Bayley kissed Sasha and ran her fingers through her folds. "Someone is turned on right now," Bayley said. Sasha was brought back to reality when she heard Bayley call her name.

Bayley had watched Sasha pick up the photo off the nightstand of them at the beach. It was one of Bayley's favorite memories of being with Sasha for the first time date and knowing she was the one. Bayley watched as Sasha cried in silence, looking at the picture. Sasha looked heartbroken as she walked over to the table. "I hope you like a chicken with Mac and cheese. I'll make sure the other Safehouse has more healthy stuff for you to eat. If you let me know what you want, I can get it ordered before we arrive tomorrow morning." Bayley said.

"This is good, one of my favorites. Thank you." Sasha said. After a while, Bayley wondered what Sasha was thinking. "Are you ok? It looks like you've been crying," Bayley asked as she moved closer to Sasha? Sasha had to know if this was her love, so she reached up to remove Bayley's mask. Sasha was surprised that Bayley didn't stop her. More tears ran down Sasha's face, and it was confirmed it was her lost love. Bayley pulled Sasha onto her lap and rubbed her back to calm her down. "I didn't want you to find out this way," Bayley said.

"How long have you been back in the United States?" Sasha asked Bayley. "I got back yesterday, and I had to meet with your dad. He asked me to keep you safe at all costs. Your dad hated the fact you don't talk to him anymore. He said he lost you when he sent the secret service agent you liked away." Bayley told Sasha. "He took my memory of you away from me, and I lost you for a year," Sasha growled. "I know I tried everything to come back soon, but I got assigned a special assignment. I ended up getting shot and going to rehab to get better. But I kept up with what you were doing. I prayed that you wait for me, but I knew there was a possibility that you would find someone else." Bayley said.

"I couldn't think about dating anyone else when you were on my mind all of the time. I was determined to finish school, and then I could find you. It's been hard work looking through all the secret service photos of female agents." Sasha said as she got off Bayley and walked to the bed. Bayley watched as Sasha walked over to the bed and looked at the photo again. "Now to hear I almost lost you a second time." Sasha couldn't finish her sentence. "You are the reason I'm still here. You were the reason for me to continue to fight to get back to you." Bayley said.

Sasha looked up to see Bayley on her knees in front of her. "I never wanted to leave you, Sasha. I even tried to get based in Washington or nearby. But I was told I was being shipped overseas for a special assignment that your father set up. The whole team went; I thought your dad might have discovered it was me. But he thought you were in love with one of the guys. So before I left, I looked for you but couldn't find you. All I could think about leaving you was the gift, card, badge, and the red rose. I will give you a few minutes alone. Just to let you know, I never stopped loving you." Bayley said. Sasha sat there speechless as Bayley got up and left the room.

Sasha felt she had lost Bayley all over again. How could her dad do this to her? Sasha got up and headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Sasha felt awful and wasn't sure what to do now. Sasha walked back into the room and noticed Bayley was lying in bed. Sasha knew she wanted to be next to Bayley. The love she had for her was more vital than ever, and she wouldn't let her leave again. Sasha fell into an uneasy sleep.

Bayley woke when she heard her alarm go off and looked at the time. Sasha had cuddled up to Bayley sometime in the night. Bayley slowly moved Sasha over so that she could get ready to go. Bayley looked at Sasha as she slept and hoped they could work this all out. Bayley put her gear on and a different mask. She made sure her gun was loaded and ready to go. Bayley walked to the car they would be traveling in to ensure everything they needed was placed inside. Once everything was packed, Bayley picked up Sasha and carried her to the car. Bayley laid Sasha in the front seat and put the seat belt across Sasha. Bayley double-checked the room before she got in the car to take off.