Midnight Snack

My stomach growls as I lay in bed staring up at the ceiling. Though the curtains were drawn, I could tell that it wasn't quite morning yet, and when I went to check the time, it had appeared that I had been correct. 2:49 am the clock had read. I sit up as my stomach begins to growl and decide to head downstairs for a snack.

I slowly open the door to my room and as I head out, I notice the light that was shining through the bottom of Dracos bedroom door. He had still been awake.

I stand there and contemplate whether I should check up on him but decide not to and headed downstairs. I look through the cupboards but find nothing that would interest and satisfy what I had craved. As I moved on to the next one, I noticed something on the top shelf.

As I reach to grab it, however, I flinch as two large cold hands were placed on the sides of my waist and I could feel his eyes on me. 

I don't move as he begins to press himself against me and gently moves my hair off my shoulder, his breath hitting the back top of my head. 

"looking for something to eat are we?" he whispers quietly in my ear 

I give a slight nod, afraid to speak

"well, I have something special that you can eat" 

I inhale sharply as he presses his body against me even more, something hard rubbing against my ass. 

"do you want it?" he asks in which I nod. 

"Yes Mr.Malfoy," I say in a whisper

He takes in a deep breath before placing his hands against my waist, spinning me around so that I was now facing him. 

He takes a hand off my waist to lift my chin so that our eyes could meet. 

"knees, now," he says smirking. 

I quickly obey and get on my knees. 

he begins unbuttoning and unzipping his pants but I replace his hands with mine, pulling down his pants, revealing his long and hard cock. 

I take my right hand and begin massaging his dick, before placing the tip at the entrance of my mouth.

I start with the top, swirling my tongue and pushing it into the tip. 

I take his dick into my mouth but only half would fit. I begin bobbing my head up and down as grunts and moans begin escaping his mouth

I was starting off slow, trying to ease into it but he was an impatient man.

He grabs my hair and I begin moving my head faster but was still only able to take in a little more than a half.

He didn't seem to like this as he began pushing my head further down, his dick hit the back of my throat making me gag. His hips start bucking as he begins mouth fucking me, his grunts getting louder and louder as well as my gags.
I try to pull away to take a breath but his hold on my head was too strong and he says "not so fast."
My eyes begin watering and my vision becomes blurred. 

After a while, his dick twitches in my mouth and I feel his cum start to fill in my mouth. 

"Good girl," he says as he watches me swallow all of his cum. 

"good girl indeed. for that, I'll give you a bonus," he says 

I look up at him, still on my knees as he reaches and grabs me, bringing me to my feet. 

"Come," he says as he pats the counter

I obey without hesitation and get on, feeling the cold of the marble against my skin. 

he begins stripping me, though there wasn't much to strip as I wasn't wearing much, to begin with. He slips off the silk nightgown that I had been wearing, exposing my bare chest to the coldness of the night air. 

He takes a moment to look at me before grabbing my legs, pulling me closer and without warning, he thrusts into me, making me gasp and moan. 

There was pain with each movement as I had not been prepared for his length. He continues thrusting, in and out and in and out faster and faster as we go. 

I let out moans of pain and pleasure and my breathing becomes shallow. 

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, as he picks me up off the counter so that he was the only thing keeping me up. 

I throw my head back as his dick felt so good inside me and he grabs my neck, squeezing it. 

I look back at him, head beginning to pulse slightly but I tell him not to stop as the choking only made it all hotter. 

He, however, doesn't listen to my request and instead does the opposite. 

He stops thrusting and drops me so that I'm now standing and turns me around, pushing my back so that I was now bent over the cold marble counter. The cold feels nice on my boobs. 

He gives a smack to my ass before continue to thrust into me again, but this time, he kept his hand on my head so that I couldn't lift it if I wanted to. 

My skin rubs against the marble as he continues going in and out of me, moans and sounds practically falling out of my mouth. 

"shhh," he says

"Be a good girl for me and shut up," 

I try but he makes it hard as his thrusts become faster and harder, filling the empty kitchen with nothing but the sounds of our skin against each other and my moans. 

He pulls my hair back with one hand and covers my mouth with the other, in an attempt to silence and cover my moans but it only made everything hotter. 

My back was now against him, one hand of his still over my mouth, the other was aggressively grabbing my boobs. 

My breaths become even more shallow and after a while, he removes his hand over my mouth and brings it down to my swollen and sensitive clit and begins rubbing his fingers in a circular motion, making me bite my lips to conceal my sounds of pleasure. 

He continues fucking me, hitting all the right places. 

"I'm- I'm gonna- I- I'm gonna cum- don't - stop- please-" I moan as I feel my walls tighten. 

His thrusts become even harder and faster making me moan even more, but he quickly slaps his hand around my mouth as footsteps sound from a distance.

My eyes widen as I hear them coming, growing louder with each step, and I try holding back but he was too good, and the nearing footsteps, the thought of the possibility of being caught made it all even better.

I let out a deep breath as I finish and I feel me pulsing around his dick. 

His thrusts become sloppy and after a moment I feel his cum fill up inside me. 

I hear Draco calling my name and immediately go to put my nightgown back on. When I turn around, Lucius is gone and Draco is in the doorway to the kitchen. 

He gives me a weird look before asking "were you the one who was moaning?"

"Oh, what? Oh, yea the cookies were just really good" I say trying to sound innocent like I didn't just fuck his father.