Leave the door open

I walk up the marble staircase and down the usual hall, turning the usual corners to go to the usual room. 

As I approach, I notice that the door is ajar and heavy breathing sounds. 

Like always, curiosity gets the bests of me, so naturally, I walk slowly towards the door to try and see what was happening. I peek my head through slightly so that I wouldn't be seen as easily and peer inside. 

My eyes widen as I watch Draco lying on his bed with his hands down his pants, moving up and down, moaning. 

His hands begin to move faster and he begins to breathe heavier and louder. 

I should look away but I couldn't for some reason. My breathing begins to grow heavier as I begin to imagine what it would be like for his hand to be replaced by mine, or my mouth. 

He pulls his pants down more, revealing his full length, causing me to inhale sharply. There must have been 9-10 inches, I thought to myself. 

I try to look away, fight the urges and wants, but I couldn't. All I could think of was how badly I wanted him inside me.  

I turn my head and try, force myself to walk away, but stopped when I heard him begin to mutter something indistinctive. 

I turn and listen as I make out what he had been saying. 

"y/n" 

My eyes widen even more and I feel myself moving, pushing the door slowly open, walking over to him, kneeling down and begin to move his hand and replace it with mine. 

He gives a startled gasp, but it quickly turns to moans as I begin to suck on his tip. Licking and swirling my tongue as I begin taking him in. 

He sits up and grabs my hair with his hand and begins pushing my head down. I begin to gag as he continues to push and my eyes begin to water slightly. 

After a few minutes, I feel his dick twitch and he cums into my mouth.

"Good girl," he says in a soft whisper as he watches me swallow it all 

As I bring my head up to look at him, he grabs my jaw and chin with one hand, holding my head up as he takes his thumb and wipes it across the bottom of my lip. 

"get on the bed," he says, now sounding aggressive, lust in his eyes

I stand up and sit for only a second before he pushes me down, flips me over and begins to slap my ass. 

I let out a small whimper, which causes him to chuckle as he pulls down the skirt that I had been wearing to reveal nothing but my panties. 

he begins to trace the lace with his fingers, down and up and back down again, causing my breathing to become heavier with each tiny movement. 

He goes back down again, this time stopping to rub my clit which causes my eyes to roll back slightly as a moan escapes from my lips. 

He then takes his other hand and places it near my entrance, moving back and forth to tease me. 

I wait for him to do it, but he just continues to tease me, slipping it slightly deeper every once in a while only to take it out again

"stop teasing " I finally say as all I want is for him to be inside me

With my words, he completely stops and backs away from me entirely

I don't move as I'm not quite sure as to what is happening. Had he gotten mad? You know how easily angered he is. 

But just as I was about turn to look at him, he wraps his arm around my waist and hips, pulling me up on my knees so that my ass was in the air

"Whatever you want, princess," he says in a low seductive tone as he pulls my thong down revealing the rest of my ass. 

I begin breathing heavier again as I feel his fingers sliding up and down again, thinking that he would finally be fingering me

I prepare myself for his fingers, however, find that something much larger and longer had begun to penetrate inside me. 

I let out a sharp gasp as it slips inside, fast.

He begins moving in and out and I continue to moan, in pain or pleasure, I wasn't quite sure. 

His dick felt so good but so painful at the same time

As he continued thrusting, hard as ever, the pain slowly subsided and pleasure had taken over fully 

The bed begins to squeak as we continue to move, and I turn back to see his pale veiny arm griping one of the poles of the fourposter

My eyes roll my as I feel my walls tightening, but just as I was about to finish, he pulls out completely and flips me over. 

There was a wide smirk across his face as he looked at me, before grabbing my legs and pulling me towards him

"You think you can just walk in on me in my room without any consequences?" he asks still smirking 

I just look at him 

He bites his lip as he begins looking at me, bottom to top

He seemed to have been mentally undressing me, however, I wasn't quite sure why. Why mentally when you could physically undress me. Why stand there when you could just Fuck me. Fuck me good. 

I blink a couple of times before realizing that I had trailed off as he was talking. All I could seem to think about was how badly I wanted him back inside me. 

"Are you even listening to me?" he says angrily

I blink a couple of times before shifting my gaze from his hard member to his angered face and without thinking the words "Fuck Me Please!" slip out. 

"I want to hear you begging," he says 

"fuck me please," I repeat 

"more," he says

"Fuck me please" I repeat again, louder this time

He shakes his head as he smirks 

"please Draco, just fuck me," I say sounding desperate but I didn't care, all I wanted, all I needed was him inside me, god I needed him so bad. 

"Please, Daddy, Fuck Me!" I said 

He smirks before saying "Alright darling," 

he walks towards me grabbing both my legs, spreads them apart and pulling them towards him and then raises them up so they were in mid-air

I let out a gasp as it happened so abruptly but let out another loud gasp as he begins thrusting into me without warning.

 His dick was so big it took a while for me to adjust to his size but when I finally did, pleasure took over

I moan as he continues thrusting hard in and out causing the lower half of my stomach to bludge every time he's in. 

"im- I'm going to cum" I say still moaning 

"cum for me princess, I want to feel your cum all over my hard dick," he says still smirking

My insides tighten as I am at my end and tilt my head back as I catch my breath

I feel his thrusts become sloppy as he cums inside me, his head tilting back as he moans

"I should leave the door open more often," he says smirking as he lies down next to me, the two of us trying to catch our breaths