Kik- 1

I doubt my stories too much, sorry.

I'll promise not to delete anymore.

--

[Kellin]

"Thank you Miami!" I screamed into the microphone. I smiled brightly hearing the crowd cheer.

"I love you all" I said and the crowd roared louder. I was taken off stage by a producer.

"Great show boys" Gabe said, hi-fiving everyone. He picked up his 'handmade' towel designed by Sophia aka his girlfriend, while us Nick, Justin, Jack and I use the really cheap Publix kind.

I dried my forehead and my hair, drinking some water in that process. I- along with some guys, came out through the back.

"OH MY GOD ITS KELLIN QUINN" I heard someone shout my name with a couple 'oh my god's'.

I was surrounded by people asking me to take their picture, sign their boobs, and for me to follow them on twitter.

"Kellin can I get a picture?"

"Of course" I smiled. I watched as she unlocked her phone quickly scanning through the apps.

Kik.

What kind of idiotic app is that? Who would say, 'Oh, I could name this app 'kik'. It's not even spelled right. I mentally wrote it down in my head.

I got to meet a few fans before I left. They told me to do all type of crazy shît. One proposes to me with a ring pop that I'm currently sucking on.

I took my phone out of my back pocket and immediately went to the app store.

I typed in 'kik' with various options of the apps I could choose from.

'Oh, it's one of those texting apps' I thought. I decided to download it anyways.

While that was processing, I decided to check twitter. I guess you can say I followed more fans and got spammed with DM's.

I as angel I am, I checked them out. I replied to as many as I can.

One name stood out to me though; SuicidalxK.Quinn.

'What a weird name' I thought.

I clicked on his message he sent me.

SuicidalxK.Quinn: OH MYDGINJ GOD THABKS SO MYCH FOR FOLLOEING ME YOU MEAB EVERYTHUBG TO ME AND YOU HELPED ME THROUGH DEPRESSION AND SELF HARM. IM OFFICIALLY A MONTH CKEAB' I read. I laughed out loud.

'You're welcome and stay strong baby, I love you and I'm proud (:' I replied.

I accidentally clicked his profile and caught myself reading his bio. Wow- Well damn. I saw that he listed his other social media accounts in his bio, also

He has a kik.

Maybe I can talk to fans without them knowing it's me- to get to know them, and what they're like.

I exited out of Twitter and went back to kik, creating an account. Took me 20 minutes to figure out on how to search up usernames.

I quickly typed in the fan's (SuicidalxK.Quinn) and he popped up as 'Vic IsGay💁'

XXswsloverXX: Hi

Vic IsGay💁 is typing...

Vic IsGay💁: Hi? Who's this?

--
A/N: I don't fûcking know what I'm doing

-Jennifer Hates Tasha