Vic

[Edited]

"Can you please tell me why we are here?" Jaime asked me. I shook my head, no.

We were parked in front of Starbucks, and from afar I could see Kellin there. Honestly, I didn't want to get out of the car.

"Ok ok, I'll call you when I need to get picked up ok?"

"Sure" he muttered, turning his engine on. I slowly exited the car. I watched him drive off but I silently pleaded for him to come back. I dragged my feet to the building.

I walked in and made my way to the booth Kellin was sitting in.

"Oh so you came?" He took a sip of whatever he was drinking. I shrugged,

"Calm down, I'm not going to kill you" he said and that made me relax a bit.

"Why do you want me here? Not to be rude" I said quietly,

"I told you. You interest me"

"That makes you sound like a creepy 40 year old" I let out a laugh,

"Maybe I am" he did this thing with his eyebrow that made me laugh a little harder.

"Oh ok, whatever then, I'm not very interesting though"

"Whatever you say. Do you want anything to drink?" He offered. I shook my head but thanked him for his offer.

"So Vic," he remembered my name, "--"

"Do you always have these meet up with fans?" I asked out of the blue.

"No not really," he shook his head as if he was trying to remember something. I shrugged.

"Anyways let makes a deal yeah?"

"If we're talking cocaine here then sure" I shrugged casually. He did a light chuckle and adjusted himself in his seat.

"Well Justin told me I need friends I guess, so here. I'm starting with you if you don't mind. Let's be friends ok? Nothing more" he paused, "nothing less alright? Don't tell your friends about this thing" he said.

"You, Kellin Quinn, wants to be friends with me. I'm totally ok with that" I chuckled, "but I just don't want any attention ok?"

"Cool" he said with a smile, leaning back in his booth seat. "oh and uh, hold on" he started taking out a pen. He took a napkin-- more like serveral napkins -- and wrote on it. He passed it towards me.

"Oh?" I raised a brow, "well then um ok" I had to stop myself from smiling. Jesus please help me.

[im getting bored some I'm freaking time skipping :-) ]

((2 months))

"Kellin no-- god dammit" I muttered, but that just made him laugh even harder. I stuck out my bottom lip and crossed my arms pretending to be mad.

"You're being a dick" he muttered.

"I'm sorry" he opened his arms to pull me in a hug. He tackled me down on the couch,

"I said sorry"

"Don't care"

"You're suppose to be nice to your elders"

"Fuck you, get your fat ass off of me"

Yep. This was a so called friendship. Honestly, in the beginning I thought it would be all awkward and stuff but not really. We've been close. Yes of course, I haven't ditched my other half aka Beatus. We still talk though he barely answers me which sucks.

I'm basically at Kellin's house and I have a project due in two days and he's suppose to be helping me but nope. He wants to be an ass.

Kellin and I, well I guess we're close. Probably best friends, but you can't earn the best friend title in only 2 months? Probably you can, I don't know.

"I swear if I get an F, I'll hate you forever" I muttered. He started to laugh which tickled my neck, making this inhumane like noise come out of me.

"Fine" he muttered rolling off me, accidentally falling on the floor. he groaned in pain. At this point I really wanted to text Beatus. I checked my phone to see if he responded but there wasn't any. I sighed.

"I'll be right back" I walked to the bathroom, locking the door. I immediately went to kik after unlocking my phone.

To the moon🌚: pls beatus

To the moon🌚: y r u so busy all of a sudden??

To the moon🌚: come back u ass hat

To the moon🌚: I miss you :[

And Back💫: I'm sorry love x I'll won't be busy tomorrow alright? Love you be sAFE AROUND HIM.

To the moon🌚: yeah ok whatever thanks😕

And Back💫: don't be sad, I promise, tomorrow alright?

To the moon🌚: alright you ass hat

And Back💫: bye u dick :---)))

To the moon🌚: bye

I put my phone up and walked out the bathroom.

"LETS GET BACK TO WORK" I screamed.

--

I'm bored

I hate this

And can u guys get 'My Gayish Ways' too 1k votes

Thanks.