Vic

Wtf r u people doing with ur life.

--

[Vic]

I walked into class with my headphones in, listening to Congratulations by Sleeping With Sirens.

If you couldn't tell by my 'sws' shirt, possibly 8 out of the 13 bracelets are sleeping with sirens, and a sws phone case- you can say I'm pretty obsessed.

I could go all day talking about them. I walked into class- late- not giving a single damn. I sighed, walking to the back of the room. I paused my music, unplugging the earphones from my ears and rested the phone on my desk.

I took out my notebook staring at the cover.

Faggot was written all over it. I blinked back some tears and sighed turning to an empty page. I started to scribble down whatever was on the board.

"Psst" I heard someone. I didn't pay no attention to it. I heard it again, still didn't move.

Trevor.

He hated me and I hated him. Enough said. He would make (still do) make my life a living hell because- nevermind.

"Victor" I cringed at my full first name being called. I hesitated before turning around. Trevor and his group with smirks plastered on their faces.

I turned around, knowing they were up to something. I put my headphones in listening to the last couple seconds of the song then it switched to Never To Late by Three Days Grace.

My phone vibrated on the desk.

XXswsloverXX: Hey you up?

Vic IsGay💁: at school tbh,

XXswsloverXX: oh sorry, I'll let you be.

Vic IsGay💁: no Beatus, stay pls, I'm bored and I don't want to be here /:

XXswsloverXX is typing...

XXswsloverXX: What do you mean? I've always liked school...

Vic IsGay💁: LOL. that's a first omg.

XXswsloverXX: why do u hate school?

Vic IsGay💁: what?😂

XXswsloverXX: Tell me what's going on 🌚

Vic IsGay💁: that face scares me

Vic IsGay💁: Hey Beatus, let's play 20 questions

XXswsloverXX: sure.

He didn't realized I dodged out of his question.

XXswsloverXX: u first

Vic IsGay💁: How old are you?

XXswsloverXX: 17, hm... what's your full name?

Vic IsGay💁: I'm 16, and Vic Fuentes.

- Where do you live?

XXswsloverXX: Nice name & San Diego.

"Vic are you even listening to m- put that phone away young man before I take it away and give it to the administrator!" My teacher yelled. I flinch, immediately putting the phone away.

"As I was saying, Vic you work with Trevor on a project, Mia... you'll work with Amy, Trou will work with Isabelli" she concluded.

"This should be fun" I heard him mutter behind me.