Kik-36

For some reason, Zayn leaving 1D is getting to me really hard.

Like every since then, I'm not in the mood for anything. lol.

And don't fucking insult me because I have different music taste, that shit is annoying.

--

And Back💫: Vic it's been three days wtf man

And Back💫: shit I want to call u

And Back💫: but I don't hav ur number

And Back💫: Vic??

//Kellin POV//

Kellin set down his phone -- more like threw it. He feel like Vic is in serious trouble. He doesn't want Vic to know the he's 'Beatus'.

But Kellin didn't care. He grabbed his keys and shoes, then left. So many thing was running through his mind he can barely hear himself think. He started the engine with fearful eyes, and drove all the to Vic's house.

He took a deep breath once he was on the porch, mentally thinking of an excuse on why he suddenly appeared at his doorstep.

He rang the door bell, but no one came. With his shaky hand, he knocked on the wooden white door.

Still, no one bothered to entered. Kellin took his chances to open the door -- which was open and odd. Vic hates when any door is open, it's like he has OCD or something.

Kellin walked in, and the smell of alcohol and smoke filled his nose. He scrunched up his face in disgust, and made his way to Vic's room.

His room was messy and his phone was left on the charger, on his drawer.

"Ok so no on is here. Vic left his phone..." Kellin was trying to make out this process"

Kellin was trying to calm himself. His - Boyfriend - That - Vic - Doesn't - Know - It's - Actually -Kellin, is gone, and he's worried.

He ran downstairs checking every inch of the house. Before he knew it, Kellin was sobbing out tears.

He had a concert today and it's an hour away. How is he suppose to perform when Vic is on his mind and he's...missing?

Did they move? Is he okay?

He forgot his phone which was stupid of him. He went to Vic's house phone to call Jack.

"Jack calling, who's this?"

"He's gone"

"Kellin? Who's gone?"

"He's fucking gone" Jack finally caught on.

"Where did he go?"

"Oh I don't know, outer space??" I rolled my eyes at his stupid question.

"Right... ok, where are you now?"

"His house"

--

I'm not going to write anymore.

Sorry.

Forgot to do this but...

Q:// favorite word/ sentence? //

A:// "fuck me in the ass, bitch" //