Chapter 6

hi i'm back sorry i've been busy this may be short of long i'm not sure
carries pov
Flopping down onto my bed i let the soft pink comforter consume my body and let sleep come to me it had been a long day i'd pulled an all nighter last night with flynn and julie. "let's pull an all nighter" julie suggested "no you're crazy" flynn commented shaking her head, "i mean why not" i laughed letting julie try and hold flynn back. "bitch were back" monse shouted falling onto my clear chair, "ughhh" i groaned rubbing my eyes looking around the room watching the girls go to where they normally sat or laid down. sighing rose shut my door as my dad walked by even when she was alive my dad always flirted with her and yes he knew she was married with a daughter plus not to mention he was married too but of course that soon ended like every other relationship of his. It's probaly why after julies mom passed i became closed off towards her i never had that welcoming home and loving family and after she died it felt wrong to be there almost like i was suffocating in my own grief, i missed her and i knew julie did too all three of us did. She was a mother to all of us always bringing us food or taking us to parties ray didn't want us going to she'd taught us how to sneak out being around her you always felt happy you could never be upset around her she always found a way to make you smile and without her the loving environment in the house died down with julies tia coming around she was overbearing and we all knew she meant well but she hid her pain and was too happy obviously we all knew she wasn't and was mourning the loss in her own way but it was all too much for everyone even carlos and ray.