..

I sigh heavily as the loading circle pops up on the screen, ready to go downstairs and kick the damn wi-fi

"Fucking hell" I mutter pressing my palms into my eyes,  darkness taking over.

I stopping pressing onto my eyes and slowly open them, the dark blotchy splats slowly fading into nothing

I look back at my black screen, confused because it was literally on two seconds ago?

I roll the cursor around the screen to see the small white arrow dart across, mirroring my movements

"So if its on why's the sc-"

I scream and jump back when a gruesome image appears on the screen.

Squeamish. I am highly squeamish.

Holding in a gag I get up off the floor, quickly scrolling down on the website.

I feel heat rush to my cheeks at the next image.

There's no face on the woman, but her hair is long and black, almost blending in with the night sky. Her body is covered in tight fitting clothes that show off her. . assets?

My eyes squint at the text next to the image. 

"an account made from a 30 year old teacher,out of her fluent rant and gibberish we were only able to piece together that said demon in the image said to her these exact words." I mutter, taking pieces of the information on there.

I run my finger along the screen, underneath the sentence I'm currently reading.

"Darling, sometimes it can get really dark so we can realise how bright we actually shine" I say, eyes squinting slightly at the next sentence

"The lady was soon sent to a mental asylum after claiming  to  be in a sexual relationship with the demon"

I scoff and pull out my phone, hitting Jisoo's number immediately. 

She's literally the only number on my contact list, other than my mom and dad and Chaeyoung

Holding the phone to my ear I wait for her too answer, not closing the website but putting my computer on rest mode

"Lisa?" She asks carefully, as if I was some creepy as murderer

"Nah it's Freddy fucking Kruger. Of course it's me you idiot" I say, already tired of her.

She's so superstitious

"No need to be mad long legs, whatcu want anyways?"

I grab my emergency bag, which also happens to be my exploring bag and smirk

"We're going to that forest remember? Met you outside yours and I'll explain what I saw on the website too"

I hear a loud sigh and a few groans before she reluctantly agrees.  I go to say bye, but she hangs up before I can even open my mouth.

"Why am I friends with her?" I grumble, locking my apartment before setting off to Jisoo's place, excitement filling my lungs at the thought of a new adventure.