022

2 YEARS LATER !

"oh! it's seojun!"

the girl said before motioning him to join their table.

"finally, we'd thought you'd never get here, who else would take care of drunk jugyeong if you didn't come."

sua ranted as she looked at jugyeong playfully glaring at the girl.

"yah! i'm an adult now, i can take care of myself!"

jugyeong complained rolling her eyes at the girl before turning to the boy next to her.

"right seojun?"

jugyeong said smiling at the boy.

"yeah, sure."

he replied smiling back at her as he ruffled her hair.

"wow i can't believe we are having a reunion it's been so long."

su-ryeon, one of their classmates said speaking up.

"i know right? have you guys heard? apparently ji eun and suho are back in kor-"

"yah! i told you not to mention them."

su-ryeon said lightly slapping her boyfriend before being cut off by the sound of the door of the restaurant opening causing the bell to go off.

sua curiously looked towards the door as she slowly looked at the woman's whole features.

her cream boot heels were pretty and looked expensive, she must be rich.

the girl thought to herself.

her blue jeans were pretty and she had nice legs.

"i wish i had legs like that."

she mumbled to herself.

she then noticed the woman's turtle neck and leather cream jacket.

after she also noticed the simple diamond necklace the woman wore.

she must be loaded.

sua thought as she finally looked up at the woman in the face her eyes widening as she rubbed her eyes before looking closely one more time and breathing out the name of the woman she never thought she'd see again.