The Glades first girl

So, night eventually fell upon us. Newt and Alby were making rounds making sure everyone was in homestead. Thomas and I were talking about everything I have to do tomorrow. Then I hear someone coming from my right. I immediately jump up and to my surprise, it's Theresa. "Hey, newbie no need to get scared" she said walking past like I didn't just jump at her out of no where. "Do you know your name yet or are you stuck with greenie for the foreseeable future?" She said with a smirk, hoping I'd give her the answer she wanted. "My names Aiyanna" I snapped back and that grin turned into a frown quicker than I could blink. I could tell from that moment on wards me and Theresa weren't going to see eye to eye, on anything. I climbed back into my hammock and Newt got into his shortly after. "Hey, night greenie" he said looking over at me. "My names Aiyanna" I sighed before turning over to face Thomas. I watched him sleep as my eyelids grew heavier and heavier and before I knew it I was.....Awake. "Hey greenie, greenie wake up come one" I heard a squeaky little voice whisper. I open my eyes to see a young curly haired boy standing over me. "Your Chuck right?" I groaned while stretching. "Yeah that's me, I can't believe you know who I am" he said excitedly. " my names Aiyanna by the way so you can stop calling me greenie, and of course I would, why's it such a big deal?" I ask confused more than ever. "You see, when Theresa got here she didn't like anyone, to her everyone's name was idiot, especially me. Because I am the youngest in the glade she takes advantage of that. At first I didn't mind because you know, she was the first girl. But now you're here and you're so much prettier I-" "I'm so much prettier than Theresa" I said quickly cutting him off. "I wouldn't believe that for a second, she's gorgeous" I say surprised. "You're definitely prettier, all the guys think so, especially Thomas" he said quickly covering his mouth with his hand. "Anyway, get up we got to go" he said walking away. As I follow him I notice he has a knife. What damage could a 13 year old do with a knife? Nothing right?