The wave of heat

You guys couldn't help but fall for each other all over again. The moment you lay eyes upon him every thing seems better. The end of the night draws nearer and nearer with every single second you spend with your head upon newts chest. Newt starts to slowly kiss you neck and you get a tingling sensation in your stomach. It wasn't butterflies. Oh no this was far more intense. You've never felt anything like this before. No matter how hard you try you can't help but enjoy it. As he gets lower and lower you release a soft moan from you lips. That wave of warmth from the flower field now felt like an intense ray of heat burning all of your limbs but in a good way, a way you can enjoy. You guys start to undress each-other and I'm pretty sure you know where it goes from there. After a good 2 hours you both finally lay down and catch  your breath. He turns to you and smiles and there it was again. Falling in love with his deep brown, secretive eyes like you've just met each other. You decide that it was time to get dressed and make your way back to homestead before everyone woke up. You payed in your hammock and pretended as if you'd never left, you pretend as if you never went through the toe curling experience. Gally wakes up first before everyone but this wasn't unusual, he took everything so seriously. He even liked to be punctual in the glade, the most informal place there ever was. "Have a nice night" he said staring you down. "You know if you screamed any louder we may have thought you were in trouble" he said shaking his head. Your face goes scarlet red from the embarrassment but you didn't care. When he mentioned this the memories came flooding back to you, like it was happening all over again. You didn't see newt for the rest of the day but you just assumed that he was somewhere helping Alby with private glade official things.