⊹ ┆‧₊˚ .The Forest. ˚₊‧ ┆⊹

・※『〜』※・
Marenight】
they are humans in this :D
context: Night and Dream live in a big village with huge walls surrounding them to prevent any creatures getting in and devouring them. Little did they know the creatures were nicer than they thought.
・※『〜』※・

I was a cast out they said.

I was a mistake they said.

I didn't belong they said.

Those villagers threw me out, like old trash they didn't notice until they found it hiding. I was outside the boarders that those selfish rat bags built around our  tree.

You see, my brother and I lived in this majestic forest. Everything was balanced, the trees weren't too tall to block the sun, the grass didn't have any potential dangers hiding in it, beautiful flowers bloomed in different spots or in piles. I loved how our old home looked.

Now it's gone. Since the people blocked the rest of the world away from Dream, everything within was like a knock-off version of the old field.

I've only walked a few meters away from those wretched walls and god was I paranoid. Everywhere I look, I swear to our mother that someone- no. some thing. is watching me; I would never admit this but... I'm scared.

I sat down near an almost withered tree, curling up into a small ball while clutching onto my sleeves. I'll find a better place to rest tomorrow.. if I do see tomorrow that is.

・※『〜』※・

I woke up to an odd sound... it sounded like ...crackling? There's some small chatter as well, I would get up but there's something around me providing some warmth.

"I think the kid's awake Mare,"

shoot.

The ground started getting further away from me, I open one eye to be faced-to-faced with a peculiar being. It had a bright glowing cyan iris (the whites of it's eye were black, some weird substance dripped out of it), It's long jet black hair covered it's right side (the same substance leaking out behind the hair).

The goopy creature had a rather weird fashion sense, it was wearing a torn up, sleeveless shirt with some type of scarf around it's waist, baggy pants with patches on it, I think it was wearing boots? Can't tell because of it's pants. Overall it had this dull and not welcoming aura.

The... thing had It's face scrunched up a bit as if it was observing me. I felt uncomfortable and spoke up, "U-um... what are you looking at?" I asked...

To be continued

・※『〜』※・
sorry I cut this off short, I kinda just made it up as I go so sorry if anything doesn't make sense
・※『〜』※・