dream and fundy's wedding

Leave me alone this became a comfort ship and I know Fundy is more likely shipped with 5up BUT PLEASE I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE THE DYNAMIC SO STFU AND LET ME HAVE THIS. Anyways enjoy I'm so very tired

Also dreams pov because yeah I love him but recent streams got me bawling my eyes out 😨✋

                      ____________________________________

I am getting married today, I am GETTING MARRIED TODAY! I don't think I ever really saw this day coming until we went on our first date, I am gonna walk down the isle with my mother puffy and he will be standing there, OH MY GOSH AHHHHHH I'M GETTING MARRIED nikki sew such a beautiful dress for me! We both agreed I would wear a dress because Fundy is most comfortable with something masculine and I want this day to be perfect in every way.

I was in that room, what's it called? It doesn't matter I'm just waiting while people are adding additional touches on me and then I will be walked out by puffy and see my amazing soon to be husband, nikki helped me put on the dress and since I'm tall and pretty fit it was kinda hard for me to put on this stunning dress myself. The wedding was a fancy and kinda cottage core one with flowers and pastry's and it kinda looked like the color green itself but it wasn't really green if that makes sense?

Nikki told puffy and everyone else I was ready and she gave me a thumbs up "good luck! And don't trip!" and I responded with a thanks and was waiting for puffy to walk me out the isle and ect. Puffy walked up to me and she anchored (?) my hand as she opened the door and I walked out, everything looked stunning and I saw him, his tail was waging, Wilbur and friends were next to him, he was smiling oh so bright, I already love this day and it barely started, "make sure you don't mess up your vows"   "hahaha I won't don't worry" and to that she let me go and sat down and now I stood there in front of my soon to be husband.

                               _________________________________

MWUAHAHAH I'M GONNA CUT IT OFF HERE BECAUSE I MIGHT TURN THIS INTO A STORY BECAUSE WAY TO INVESTED. ALSO FIRST CHAPTER WOOHOO PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE MEANS A SHIT TON AND COMMENT SHIT YOU WANT FROM ME BECAUSE SOMETIMES MY BRAIN DIES AND YEAH enough screaming hope you liked this first chapter and if I spelled something wrong don't be shy and tell me it helps :) please comment request and such and vote and share this it helps me a ton :)

bee 🐝