Nova's Pregnancy Adventure

Nova was not the only one pregnant. Angelina was expecting her daughter in a few months; November. Oliver also got Alicia pregnant. She'll be due in March. 

"No!" Coach wailed. 

Nova just told Coach she'd be unable to play until at most February. It was safe to say he wasn't taking it too well.

"No!" He cried again. "How am I supposed to win without my star player?"

"I'll be back in February," Nova reminded. "Besides, I can still be here to roast the shit out of everyone."

Coach perked up and his pale eyes widened in excitement. 

"But I'm going to need some chocolate." 

The team walked onto the pitch. Each wondered why Nova wasn't in her gear, but stayed silent. They knew she was bound to say something. And she did. 

"For warm up, I need everyone to do five laps-"

"Why aren't you in gear?" Tyler asked. 

"Oh right! I forgot to tell you!" 

Ginny facepalmed. 

"I'm four months pregnant!" Nova did jazz. "It's twins! Yay! Now get your sorry arses on your brooms and take six laps."

"Hell yeah!" Oliver cheered. "You and Harry are starting your quidditch team!"

Nova flipped him off. 

"If you're four months," Jaron furrowed his brows. "That means you played the World Cup pregnant."

"That would be correct, Jar."

"Didn't you take a bludger to the stomach?"

"Yes, Jackson," Nova rolled her eyes. "Child one and two are fine."

Nova snapped her fingers, pointed to the sky, and moved her finger in a circle, motioning for them to start their laps. 

"Eight laps," Nova declared. "If you can't do it in less than four minutes, it's another eight."

***

"'Ello, love," Harry greeted as he kissed the top of his wife's head before placing a gentle hand on her stomach. "'Ello, child numero uno. 'Ello, child numero dos."

"'Morning, darlin," Nova grinned. 

"I've picked out names," Harry declared. 

"Okay . . ." Nova closed the book she was reading as Harry sat next to her. 

"Albus Severus if one of them is a boy."

After casting the spell that would determine the sex of Nova's children, Hermione insisted upon hosting a gender reveal party. That's when Harry and Nova would discover the sex of their children. 

(a/n I changed it up a bit. Nova was three months pregnant when she found out she was pregnant. Hermione used a spell to determine her due date and sex of the children instead of the doctor. Her due date is still the same. It just when she went to the doctor was earlier.)

"What?" Nova asked, not sure if she heard her husband right.

"Albus Severus."

Nova blinked

"Harold!" Lily shouted. "Oh all the names you could've picked! You pick the one of the man that kept you alive so you can die and the bitch that mentally abused you?"

"Harry, this better be a joke or I'm disowning you," James declared. 

Nova blinked once more.