A Strange Gift

Time Skip

It was the last day of school and headed off for the summer vacation, Izuku and Jaune was talking about what will they do on it. "So you visit your nephew for the summer?" Izuku asked while putting up his books.

"Yeah my sister trick me into promising her to visits her for the summer for some reason." Jaune look at the clock before someone turn on the TV in the class.

"The monster that been attacking all around japan for a while. The military trying to stop it but Mr. Hisashi Midoriya has working on a secret project to stop these things from destroying our beloved country. I'm Lisa Lavender and I hope everyone of you stay safe for both human and faunus."

The news was over than it switched to another channel. "They should kill the faunus first they are filthy animals." Cardin was in there class and he mostly bullied faunus, Jaune, and Izuku. "What his deal with him bully faunus for no reason." Jaune absolutely hate it when that happens.

"Let just ignore it and don't worry he get what he deserves." Izuku hate it as well but he can't do anything.

The bell ring as people are packing their bags or throwing them away. Izuku and Jaune say goodbye to there teacher from each classes.

"So Jaune are you going to go to your sister house?" Izuku got everything from his locker before exiting the school. "Well they want me to go immediately after school because of..." Jaune went quietly.

"Because of what?" Izuku was confused. "I'm the only one in my family that didn't see my nephew because you know I told you about family emergency and telling me about something 'bad'or an 'event but everytime I get there they make me wear a dress right?" Izuku remembers that time.

"Well my sister called about I'm a uncle and I freak out and yell at her and never response to there calls and messages." He tell his story. "How did that go?" Izuku ask. "Well my mom text me a picture of my nephew sleeping on my sister stomach. I was shocked and my mom grounded me and my punishment is to apologize to my sister for not believing her and spending time with my nepfew."

Jaune laughs a bit than sigh at the punishment he got. "Okay sound rough want to come over to my house before you go?" Izuku ask him. "Yeah let go before Cardin and Bakugo get out of the school." Every time Cardin and Bakugo get into big trouble they sat in school for fifthteen minutes or less.

They walk away before they don't have to get beat up or worst. "There is the new game out want to get it?" Jaune said remember that a new game came out last week.

"Sure I completely forgot. What a game it is again?" Izuku trying to remember what the name. "Zavvi The Samurai Ronin. And I need to get it before my sister decide to tag me along for shopping." Jaune remembered when the weekend when they 'invite' for shopping.

"Come on before we forget." They wait for the bus to take them to the mall for the new game.

Hisashi pov

Hisashi been working on his invention for stopping these monsters. "Scan." The computer scan it. "50%." Hisashi drink his coffee and continue working on the invention. He already mad that Ironwood keep reminded him about giving him the driver. Hisashi called it the Driver sinse he couldn't give it a better name.

He also have a key for it as well, thanks to Satellite Zea. The Progrise Key, he program it that it have an ability of a grasshopper. Everything is fine until one thing he doesn't want to give it to him. "Who should I give it to, it clear I'm not giving to them."