Rise Kamen Rider

Izuku was holding the Rising Hopper progrise key and wearing the Zero One Driver. The humagear try to attack him with energy strikes, but Izuku press the button on the key "Jump" It said. He hold it on to the scanner of the driver. "Authorise". In space a satellite shot a beam where Izuku was located.

When the energy strikes almost hit but it didn't a giant mechanical grasshopper protected him. It jump around Izuku as he flip the key open, and a hologram was around him.

 It jump around Izuku as he flip the key open, and a hologram was around him

"Henshin!" Izuku put it in the belt. "Progrise." A hologram of was infront of him.

(Start at 0:39 and stop at 0:50 and ignore Izu she not in this chapter)

"A Jump To The Sky Turn Into Rider Kick." The belt said as it finished. "Woah, this feel amazing." He check out the suit. "What that Impossible. But it doesn't made matter." He ran at him and try to hit him with the arm blade. Izuku dodge by jumping backwards. 'This power. Wait I don't know how to use it.' He hit the ground and landed on is back.

"Need to work on that but I got this." He got right back up to see the Magia thats now what Izuku called them now. He rush at him as he try to get a hit. But the magia use his energy strike to attack him with it. Izuku dodge witg incredible reflexes to dodge all of it. "Now my chance." Izuku punch him with the strength he got, as he got push back.

"DAMN YOU HUMAN!!" He sent out more energy strikes at him. When it got near Izuku was able to spinning backflip to dodge three strikes from him. He land on his feet. The magia repeatedly trying to get him with his attack, it didn't work well for him. Izuku use the jump ability to get over to him.

The magia threw a cars and use more of this energy strikes to hit him, but Izuku jump off the car and dodge then in midair. "TRY TO DODGE THIS!!" The Magia pick up a bus and throw it at him, only for Izuku to break threw the windshield and use the rail on the ceiling to dodge one below him. "This feel amazing." He dodge them one by one to get closer to him. He break the backdoor of the bus and jump to get him. Izuku landed right in front of him and sent a powerful punch. He could tell it was very effective to him.

He was sent back and almost defeated. "There's only one guy who can stop you... and that me." He use his finally attack by hiting something on the driver. "Rising Impact!" Izuku became fast so the magia couldn't react to it while he was getting up. He kick him to the air while jumping from side to side right in front of him again. Another kick to him as he was falling down.

"Rising Impact!" He destroyed the magia as he landed it

"Rising Impact!" He destroyed the magia as he landed it. There was piece was destroyed except for one thing.

"This a progrise key? I thought only my dad made it but it different

"This a progrise key? I thought only my dad made it but it different." He picked ot up and start to look at it. "I need to take this to my dad." He change back to normal and took the belt off and put it back in his bag and go to his father to see what it is.

But mostly who made it since his father told him he only made one just for him. Little did he know there was someone watching from afar.