Hello, I Am Izu

Izuku was walking to the laboratory where his father was at. He was looking at the humagear progrise key that he fought against. 'What happenee to him? It never happened to it.?' He put it away in his jacket pocket, as the military force driving by to the location that Izuku.

Than right behind a News Van was driving right behind them. "Even the news is involved." He decided to walk where his fight was as he already see as group was there already. "EVERYONE STAND BACK!! ALL OF YOU CAN'T BE HERE!!" Military force pushing them back  as the New Reporter trying to get pass but failed.

Izuku back up to only took a glance of General Ironwood talking to someone. "Who is he calling?" Izuku was curious as he walk away. After he continued walking while checking his phone for missed calleds or messages.

"My mom called me sixty times. Well mothers do that alot." He listen to the voice mails and it the same question 'Where are you?' or 'Am I safe?' He listen to them all until his phone ring. "Hello?" Izuku responded.

"Oh god I thought you were dead. But you alive." Izuku laugh abit as he heard crying. "What was that?" Izuku was curious about it. "Oh, it my nephew Adrian. Said Hi." Jaune said in a baby voice but Izuku heard gibberish over it.

"Alright I had to go see ya." The bus stop as he got up. "Bye my sister is calling me because they saw the news before about the humagear attack and they use camera when the humagear and they saw me and you. Now I'm going to be scolded. Cya." Jaune hang up the phone. 

Izuku got off the bus when he put up his phone in his pocket. Izuku bump into someone as he didn't notice the progirse key drop out of his jacket pocket. "Sorry I wasn't looking." Izuku apologized. "It okay I wasn't looking either." Izuku apologized again. He went in the building as the guy he bump into pick up the progrise key.

 He went in the building as the guy he bump into pick up the progrise key

This mysterious person smile when he got the key, and walk away with it. Izuku went in and walk to the lady at the desk "Hello there may I help you." Izuku show his ID. "Oh go right ahead." She point to the elevator.

"Thank you." Izuku walk to the elevator as he pressed the button to go up. Izuku waited a bit as it open as he step in. "Okay number, number. Ah there it is." The elevator door close and went up, after a few minutes he got out and went to his father lab. "Hello son I see the Zero One Driver work but there is some minor bugs." Hisashi said.

"Can I see it right quick." Izuku nods and gave him the Zero One Driver. "I forgot to add something." He put it in a glass case as it started to scan. Hisashi put in the program as it was now completed. He took it out and gave it back to Izuku. "Put it on." Hisashi said gaving him to him. "Okay?" Izuku put the driver on his waste a day belt form around his waist.

His soul felt like it left out of his body. It turn out something cane out of him, that look like him with zero one codes. As his body kinda passed out. "Where am I?" He was looking around in this white void. "What is this place?" He look around until something pop up. It said 'user manual'. "What this?" "He touch it

Izuku touch it than it translate to saying 'Start'. "Start. Am I supposed to press it." Izuku hesitated but pressed start than he woke up. "What just happened?" He got up and look at his father. "Don't worry, what you saw help you use it anytime you want." He said not looking.

Hisashi and Izuku here the elevator. "Quick hide it." Hisashi saif calmly as Izuku put it in his bag as the elevator open up to be General Ironwood and humagear soldiers. "Where is it Hiasahi!?" Ironwood said with an impatient tone. "I don't know what you saiding." Hisashi act like he didn't know what he talking about.

"Grrrrr!" Ironwood knock stuff off on one of Hiasashi table. "DON'T ACT DUMB HISASHI!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!" Ironwood yelled at an unfazed Hisashi. "Look I don't know what your deal is and I would as you to leave." Izuku didn't say nothing and just watch.

"Fine. I leave but next time I would not go easy." He left his lab with the humagear soliders. "What his deal?" Izuku was asking his father when he was picking his father invention. "Do you remember Watts?" Hisashi ask his son.

"Yeah he was your partner but he disappeared. What happened to him." Hisashi hesitated for a while than sigh. "The zero one driver. The one you use was a project that I working. It was a secret project until he took things to his vision." Hisashi remember.

"He always said that we could be rulers of everything and everyone. I said no since it wasn't met for control but he was mad. He told Ironwood about my project, I fired him until he sworn revenge on me by making his own driver to destroy me." Hisashi finished his reason.

"Wow so that happens to him." Izuku put the last invention on the table. "Follow me son I would like to show you someone thst will help you." He got up and walk toward the other room as Izuku follow.

"Where are you taking me?" Izuku ask his father. "My lab that I made the zero one driver." Hiasahi open the door to reveal the machine and a girl? Izuku notice she wearing a humagear headset. Izuku walk up to her as the headset activated as she open her eyes.

"Woah." Izuku immediately walked back as she stands up.

" Izuku immediately walked back as she stands up

She look up and down at Izuku scanning him. "You are Izuku Aruto Midoriya, you sixteen years old in highschool, your only friend is Jaune Arc." She said information about Izuku as he did said nothing just confused.

"Son, this is AI - 537 or Izu if that works for you." He introduces him. Izuku look at 'Izu' than looking at his father. "Is this supposed to be a female version of me?" Izuku ask sin edd her name is just the first three letters of his name. "No, well sorta. Izu will be your assistant for the driver, your well being, and other things but when it comes to combat she not designed for it.

"Hello Izuku I'm here to help." She walk up to him. "Um how about you called me Aruto than my actually name." Izu stand there for a moment before talking again. "Okay Aruto." She said with a smile. "So she help me the the driver and other things?" Hisashi nodded. "Now Izuku do you have the key that the humagear had?"

Izuku reach in his pocket to get it but he couldn't feel it. He check his other pocket but it was there either. He check in his bag and same with his pockets it not there and nothingin his jacket. "It not there. It gone." Izuku face was white after realizing that it gone. "Aruto you heart is beating fast of stress." Izu scan his heart rate.

"That no good, if someone find it there be a possibility that someone use it for something against us." Hisashi said as Izu trying to calm Izuku down.

   Unknown Location

"I'm back with the key." The hooded figure said in a happy tone. "Thank Jin now give it here." The hooded figure name Jin gave him the key. "What you doing now?" Jin look over his shoulder. "Rebuilding something that kamen rider did." He said going back his own business. "Okay good luck Horobi." Jin said.

"I don't need luck." Jin just shrug outside of there base was a almost destroyed satellite under water.