Phone sex with stranger 2

Guys this is mature content 🔞 so if you are uncomfortable please skip it.
Continuing from last part.

Next night Bela was nervous and excited at the same time. Trish was not so happy with her decision but still she supported her. She took a good bath and settled it was 9 the phone rang with trembling hands she picked the call  hey he said with his sexy voice
Bela:Yes I'm good
Mahir: I have to say I've been thinking about you. Do you have any idea how hard it is walk around with  constant boner.
(I was gushing down thinking his words oh my God this guy!)
Bela:oh I've no idea about that,but I know how it is to walk around with fountain in the panties.
Mahir: fountain! Sounds like someone's thinking naughty all day.
Bela:I'm not gonna deny the fact. And all my fantasies were all around my mind.
Mahir:then tell me one of them.
Bela:( licking my lips)ok but don't laugh
Mahir:oh wouldn't dare
Bela:umm....actually  it's a student teacher fantasy. So you are the teacher and I'm the student I got detention, its just you and me in class
Mahir:hmmmm... continue
Bela:I was so horney and I was playing with my pussy(biting my lower lip) slipped my hand down in my panties to find my clit. I pinch it rub it and tried to keep my moans low because I don't want you hearing(without realizing, my body acting out of my fantasy and I can feel my sheets were damp)
Mahir:fuck do you think you are being quiet but you're not princess
And you fucking wet that I can smell that from my desk.
Bela:oh lord! (He's so into his character) I don't care if you see because I'm so close so I pushed my two fingers into me and in fact I spread my legs for you to watch( I worked on my pussy while I could hear him strocking his dick)
Mahir:now let me take over, I know exactly what you want princess. I came over to you,throw the table out the way sink into my knees,oh u are so wet I can see through your wet white panties,its clinging to your slit and ur poor clit.I placed my warm mouth to ur wet creaming cunt, sucking the sweet juice of ur panties.
Bela:( my pussy clenched around my own fingers)oh lord you are so good(my hands were swimming on my own juice)
Mahir: your little hand doesn't not stand over my lapping tongue and I will have you gushing into my mouth in a minute.
(I fucked myself as fast as possible,I lost my control. One last thrust)
Bela:oh my fucking helll........ Mahir (I was shaking from the intense oragasm)
Mahir:Did you cum princess
Bela:hmmm( I replied weakly)
Mahir: the sounds you make while you cum is just heavenly baby
Bela:had you cum or shall I continue....oh shit I forgot a part
Mahir:and that is
Bela:I pull you up and kiss you so that I could taste myself
Mahir:fuck that's hot princess

(I can hear him working on his dick in a faster pace, the sounds are so sexy)
Bela:hmm grabbing you by ur tie and make u sit on the chair(the thought made me hot again,I touched my nipples and pulled hard on it) I unzipped ur pants saw ur huge monster hiding in a piece of cloth.
Mahir:please keep going princess
Bela:I lick ur lower abdomen and take ur harden cock rubbing it with my hands and placed my hot mouth on it and sucked it hard fuck ur are delicious  God you'll be my personal favorite lollipop I bet. I can feel you close so worked harder sucked in a faster pace tears made the way from my eyes,gagging on your cock,taking u deep in my throat you released in my mouth.....
Mahir:fuck damn princess, (he released, I can hear his heavy breathing) you were amazing princess
Bela: bela
Mahir:huh!
Bela:my name is Bela
Mahir: Bela,beautiful and unique name princess
Bela:you didn't see me how can you say I'm beautiful
Mahir:I bet you'll be when you are not ready for phone sex you know you were un comfortable but still you did it
She smiled hearing his words
Mahir:so miss bela can you honor me by coming to a date with me???
Bela: (chuckled at his words ) I will Mr. Mahir.

Hey guys ,thank you for the support and love
Love you and stay safe guys
Your writer 😘.